Argh, Boochie - NO!

arkwright

246kgg2.png

To the left is my gorgeous Werelupe and his customization - and as you can see he`s been zapped baby.

Argh Boochie! The worst timing in the world; after I`ve spent most of my money on my gallery I now have no more to paint him Halloween again... This has just about ruined my day; all the work I`ll need to do for him now.

Though on the plus side, if it had happened to any of my other pets, I may have been more mortified.

246kgg2.png

To the left is my gorgeous Werelupe and his customization - and as you can see he`s been zapped baby.

Argh Boochie! The worst timing in the world; after I`ve spent most of my money on my gallery I now have no more to paint him Halloween again... This has just about ruined my day; all the work I`ll need to do for him now.

Though on the plus side, if it had happened to any of my other pets, I`d have been more mortified; with their Royal and Pirate colours - at least this is the cheapest to repaint. But still. Boochie, why you little-!

Well at least you got him as a battledome challenger. Always in case of Boochi I keep my lab rat active.

Well at least you got him as a battledome challenger. Always in case of Boochi I keep my lab rat active.

Ahh, save I don`t have the lab on this account - my main is more or less my show account; though not fully complete. I`ll put my best pets on show here; with the cheapest colour on active. Since I`ve only ever had boochie once in the seven or so years I`ve been around, I thought the odds might be in my favour. Still, its a bad day when Boochie strikes :K

Ugh, that's awful. I mean I love baby lupes, but Im sorry about your beautiful werelupe loss :(

Thanks, thanks aye - baby Lupes are a cute one; I just ... I just treasure my Werelupe far too much.

Ugh, I am SO sorry. D: That's a terrible blow! He looked so beautiful. ;_;

Aye thanks very much. Its such an annoying blow - now I don`t know what to do with him for the month or so it`ll take me to save up the 2 million again. I`d never considered customizing baby before ^^;

Aw ;-; Boochi is so annoying. My beloved tyrannina kougra, who hadn't been painted in 3 years, was Boochi'd a few months ago and forced me to repaint. I did tyrannian again xDD

To cheer you up a bit with a could-have-been-worse story, here's my friend's Boochi tale: she had a krawk, finished the Dr. Sloth plot, and used her plot points to get a zapper thing to turn a pet robo. She used it on her krawk to make it a Robo Krawk. Never left it as her active. She lent her krawk to someone through transfers, transferred it back (note that this means the krawk was her active pet now), and Boochi hit her on the quick ref page where she was going to change her active to another pet.

That sucks, your pet's customisation looked awesome.

The Robo Krawk story is by far the worst though, since you can't even risk zapping it by the lab ray due to a specie change. :sad01_anim:

Aw ;-; Boochi is so annoying. My beloved tyrannina kougra, who hadn't been painted in 3 years, was Boochi'd a few months ago and forced me to repaint. I did tyrannian again xDD

To cheer you up a bit with a could-have-been-worse story, here's my friend's Boochi tale: she had a krawk, finished the Dr. Sloth plot, and used her plot points to get a zapper thing to turn a pet robo. She used it on her krawk to make it a Robo Krawk. Never left it as her active. She lent her krawk to someone through transfers, transferred it back (note that this means the krawk was her active pet now), and Boochi hit her on the quick ref page where she was going to change her active to another pet.

I`ll grant you thats definitely a worst-case scenario. Gosh, I hope your friend was okay with it and all; hmm ... :S

And robot being a lab-able colour and all. Ouch!

I am sorry, Boochi can be curse or blessing. Menais was looking perfect as Halloween, (I really like baby lupes too) but I totally understand your feelings.

i'm sorry :( ive never been hit by boochi but i should probably start keeping my lab pet as my active just in case

The disadvantages of keeping a lab pet as your active is if you want to up the stats of your main pet; e.g. Coltzan's Shrine over gives me stat increases - often more reliable than the lab, hahaha. This is why Menais was always my active.

I agree, I feel like that would make it less terrible.

Sorry to hear about this though. :( If it makes you feel any better, your customization looked amazing. :P

Aww, thanks very much. It does make it a little better, so at least I`m not just kidding myself he was better like that.

Yea but TNT wants Boochi to be a bad thing, not a good thing. Like when people wanted there to be a trophy for how many times Turmaculas ate your petpet.

I agree that its good being a bad thing - but I remember the days of being a very poor, very young newbie, and wishing for boochie because baby pets were adorable. Its a mixed feeling one, some people love it, some hate it really.

Aargh...that's so annoying. Sorry to hear you've been Boochied! I've been zapped once before but luckily it was an unpainted pet - and she was zapped Invisible only a couple of weeks after that, which I find more frustrating. Good luck saving up to repaint your Lupe :)

Ahh I'm sorry that happened :( how annoying and awful! But, yeah, on the bright side, at least it was the least expensive paint job to recreate...I'm still sorry about that though D: I get all upset just thinking about that happening if I had a fully-customized, awesome pet and it was all destroyed in an instant due to a RE. AH! Good luck building up your paint brush fund again!

Ahh I'm sorry that happened :( how annoying and awful! But, yeah, on the bright side, at least it was the least expensive paint job to recreate...I'm still sorry about that though D: I get all upset just thinking about that happening if I had a fully-customized, awesome pet and it was all destroyed in an instant due to a RE. AH! Good luck building up your paint brush fund again!

Ahh thanks - only would you believe it, it turns out to be the most expensive colour to repaint.

I have two royals (1.75 mil) and a pirate (1 mil). Halloween is 2 million ^^ - I too was very surprised to hear this. However I`m 700k towards it already, hopefully it wont take me too long to get it back? Hopefully?

Ive never been hit but im always paranoid about it. I only change my active pets to fish but when I have my uc tyrannian blum active I always sweat for the minute and a half that he is active. I keep my lab pet active also.

Actually, UC pets are immune to colour change events like Boochi, so they're technically the safest pets to use as your active. :) But if you have a lab pet, that definitely works too!

that Boochi! My deepest condolences. But at least the halloween paint brush is not impossibly expensive and unattainable.

EDIT: I'm sorry, I didn't realize the word I used was that bad.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.