What are the most popular paintbrushes?

FurorPaxx

I'm curious.

I have a Shoyru that I trained up for the avatars, and I'm almost ready to get rid of it. (I am not a fan of Shoyrus.) The lab ray turned her Tyrannian, which I find ridiculously hideous, but before I sink NP into changing her color, I was hoping for advice on 1) whether its worth the effort and 2) what color Shoyru is a favorite among Neopians.

Personally, I think Wraith is the only nice looking Shoyru, followed closely by Invisible. The Wraith brushes are absurdly expensive, though, and I'd only trade her for something with an equally fancy color.

Thoughts?

I'm curious.

I have a Shoyru that I trained up for the avatars, and I'm almost ready to get rid of it. (I am not a fan of Shoyrus.) The lab ray turned her Tyrannian, which I find ridiculously hideous, but before I sink NP into changing her color, I was hoping for advice on 1) whether its worth the effort and 2) what color Shoyru is a favorite among Neopians.

Personally, I think Wraith is the only nice looking Shoyru, followed closely by Invisible. The Wraith brushes are absurdly expensive, though, and I'd only trade her for something with an equally fancy color.

Thoughts?

I don't have a Shoyru but I think Eventide and Fire look pretty good.

*coughs VERY loudly*

But, um plushie pb's are waaay too expensive, and so are maraquans my 2nd favorite (same goes for relic)

I like christmas shoyrus (no clothes though), fire ones, zombie, sketch, rainbow, striped, pirate and eventide.

Huh. I guess the expensive-er ones are the best. Tyrannian- not so great

Well played tnt

And^^4.png4.png4.png4.png4.png4.png

Interesting... the Eventide Shoyru isn't on the tdn customization page, is it only available through the fountain? Also, I thought that pounding pets resets their stats or something. I don't want all the training and Bottled Faeries to go to waste.

Nope, it doesn't reset anything. And wou can use eventide pbs on a shoyru

Interesting... the Eventide Shoyru isn't on the tdn customization page, is it only available through the fountain? Also, I thought that pounding pets resets their stats or something. I don't want all the training and Bottled Faeries to go to waste.

No, they definitely don't reset. You can try trading the pet if you want just as they are- you wouldn't be able to get a huuuugely expensive pet, but people do want already trained pets.

Whoops! Looks like the Eventide Shoyru somehow vanished from our eyes! Now that we've caught one, they're now in our database. Thanks for notifying us. :)

Sometimes colours get missed. It usually happens when TNT hasn't activated the colour in the Rainbow Pool yet. If you see a colour we're missing send us a ticket and we'll handle it ASAP. :)

Personally, faerie, plushie & maraquan are my 3 favourites for shoyrus, but again those are expensive paintbrushes! If you're looking for a cheap colour change, I agree with who said Christmas (only without clothes). Also, I've always liked the speckled shoyru. It's just a simple look & the cheapest pb, but it always has just appealed to me, not entirely sure why.

Colours are pretty subjective. I've zapped pets before where I hated the colour (Robo and Mutant), but others were jumping at the chance to get. Even if people don't like the colour as much, like Rebecca said, sometimes people want a pet with good stats, so that would help you in trading. Also, name is a huge factor when trading. Sometimes, people trade for names alone if they're planning a certain paint/morph job. If you want to trade for something specific, you may want to ask around and see what people normally trade for what you want. If you don't really have anything in mind, you could just advertise that you want to trade her and see what offers you get. If you were planning on pounding, you can always list her as UFA with no trade required and see if anyone wants her. You might make someone's day and give them a dream pet. You never know.

Eventide is by far my favorite color. Water would probably be a close second. I'd say as far as people buying paint brushes the one's that will get you avatars might be considered the most popular.

To my knowledge though, you can't paint the shoyru water though. Or am I incorrect about this?

Why don't you keep zapping the shoyru then? If you don't like the Tyrannian colour, or even the species, the lab ray is bound to fix that sooner or later, and you wouldn't even have to spend NP on it.

No, they definitely don't reset. You can try trading the pet if you want just as they are- you wouldn't be able to get a huuuugely expensive pet, but people do want already trained pets.

That's good to know. I wasn't sure, since all the pets in the pound that I saw had really low BD stats and my Shoyru's intelligence was pathetic. I guess the valuable pets are traded, not pounded.

Whoops! Looks like the Eventide Shoyru somehow vanished from our eyes! Now that we've caught one, they're now in our database. Thanks for notifying us. :)

Sometimes colours get missed. It usually happens when TNT hasn't activated the colour in the Rainbow Pool yet. If you see a colour we're missing send us a ticket and we'll handle it ASAP. :)

Thanks for that, Mouseykins, I'll keep it in mind.

To my knowledge though, you can't paint the shoyru water though. Or am I incorrect about this?

Why don't you keep zapping the shoyru then? If you don't like the Tyrannian colour, or even the species, the lab ray is bound to fix that sooner or later, and you wouldn't even have to spend NP on it.

I've never seen a Water Shoyru before, but then, I've never seen anyone with a Water pet at all. They look... well, you know, I guess. I wouldn't have thought to call them 'Water' really, they just look like a prettier blue.

I'm not sure why I detest that Shoyru so much, though. I adopted one of my Buzzes and was happy with it, but for some reason I just can't bring myself to keep the Shoyru. Maybe because I adopted it with an ulterior motive. And a species change would be disastrous, since the previous owner put 'Shoyru' in its name.

Mostly, I have an irrational desire to leave the (digital) creature better than I found it, since my intention from the start was to use it and throw it away. If I spend NP on a nice paintbrush for it, maybe someone else will adopt it for keeps, the way I did for my second Buzz. I know its absurd, but consciences are funny that way.

I've decided to paint the Shoyru grey so I can get one last avatar from it. Whoever gets it will be in luck: with a bottled faerie they can get Bless You, Shoyru, Shoyru - Tough, and Grey Wocky - *sigh*.

I'm feeling pretty good about this now. The trouble is deciding which one to get next, since I'll probably end up painting that one too.

Colors are subjective. A lot of people like Eventide but I personally don't.

Plushie seems to be a very popular color overall, but it's expensive. Hope for an FFQ. Other than that, Royal is very popular and a lot cheaper, and I see a lot of people with RB/RG Shoyrus so they must be likable.

• 3 weeks later...

I really like that Eventide Shoyru! I don't even care for them much as a species, but that color is cool!

agreed! i feel like eventide doesn't look great on every pet but the shoyru one is adorable