New Plot Underway?

dirtfries

That's been there since the Krawk Island plot. But who knows, it could be a new plot, something to add to for a later event or just a new daily.

It could be one day, but Krawk Island is still a relatively new world compared to some of the others. I mean how long did it take to get the last mystery island plot after the previous one. I think we still have a wait before something new happens in Krawk Island. Something related to the Haunted Woods would be cool.

It would really be nice if that turned into something, but it has been there for ages now.

A global plot would be amazing! But I don't think we'll have a plot on Krawk island for a long time yet. And just look at how long it took them to do something with the destruction of Maraqua. :(

What I can't wait for is to see what they do with Lutari island. They haven't removed it completely, so who knows. I want a Lutari so bad. :O

As everyone's saying it's been there for ages. I do hope they turn it into something cool! It'll probably be a game or something though, imo :/

If you look in the "coming soon" section under news, it says "A Mysterious Voyage Continues" - that sure sounds like a plot to me. I don't know how often that's updated though, so it may not really mean a lot.

The "Mysterious Voyage" was in either early 2011 or 2010, wasn't it? And we do know a new plot is coming soon and the Battledome is getting updated, so I am expecting a war soon. Probably early next year after the holiday season ends.

The "Mysterious Voyage" was in either early 2011 or 2010, wasn't it? And we do now a new plot is coming soon and the Battledome is getting updated, so I am expecting a war soon. Probably early next year after the holiday season ends.

lol. After the holidays comes war. I still need some more prep for the war plot. My battle-items suck. Its like an upgraded newbie set.

I vote for the "TNT is just messing with us and the sign will always be there so we read too much into it" option :P

TNT have a few plot relics that they mean to expand into new plots.. *just they are slow at it, but then plots are a huge amount of work for the team*

like there is still the missing Darkest Faerie statue from the Ruin plot to fix up, this place has been around for ages.. even before my 5 year hiatus xD http://www.neopets.com/moon/mining.phtml and a few others i can't remember off the top of my head.

it would be nice to have another mini-plot this year but we have GMC, Halloween Hijinks and Christmas, so i dunno how likely.

i can still hope, after all they have the Krawk mini-plot about this time last year :shiftyeyes_anim:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you look in the "coming soon" section under news, it says "A Mysterious Voyage Continues" - that sure sounds like a plot to me. I don't know how often that's updated though, so it may not really mean a lot.

The "Mysterious Voyage" was in either early 2011 or 2010, wasn't it? And we do know a new plot is coming soon and the Battledome is getting updated, so I am expecting a war soon. Probably early next year after the holiday season ends.

I actually believe that it will be a Lutari - Krawk Island plot. somehow they will make it link. underground tunnels or something in the Keep out.

• 1 month later...

Maybe this has something to do with it?

It's on the coming soon page

A Mysterious Voyage Continues

toy_pirate_revengeship.gif

Type: Site Content

Could you please tell me where you find the neopets "coming soon" content like this? I remember seeing it but I don't know where. :worried:

Thanks for posting this though! It looks promising but could perhaps be a game of some sort. Whatever it is is definitley pirate related! :P