Puzzle Challenge 2

Izzy ♥

Puzzle 13 Answer

11. Sequence, starting from the top and working left to right, of: dot, miss one triangle, dot, miss 2 triangles, dot, miss 3, dot, miss 4.

Puzzle Number Fifteen

Puzzle14.jpg

This one's worth 5 points. The ? are both different letters. Remember PM answers!

Also, I've got about 3 or 4 puzzles left, is there anyone who wants me to continue the competition longer than that or should the winner be announced then?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww....i think i lost already of course!!oh well it was fun doing the su doku but I'm not good at doing the word and number ones and i screwed the second su doku so i didn't bother doing it again -_-

:* There's mistake in the answers of the book this one came from - sorry everyone! The only give one letter so I assumed that the answers were the same for both triangles, and they're not (I just worked it out myself). So you'll need to send me 2 letters in your answer. Again, sorry!

For those of you who are saying you're giving up - remember that everyone will get a prize at the end, and that the prize will be valued based on how many points you have. Therefore the more points you can get, the better your prize will be :yes:

Yeah, thats right Justin :)

Puzzle 14 Answer

You simply had to tell me you'd solved my Qrin Lair code - to solve take the letters that are next to each other on the keyboard and switch them around (i.e. Q=W, W=Q, E=R, R=E, etc). The only real exception was L and M which were paired together because their rows had uneven numbers of letters.

Puzzle Number Sixteen

Puzzle15.jpg

ACROSS

3 Species of the Auction Genie

5 Jan 6th - Gnorbu _______ Day

9 Poem on the front page of the Gallery of Evil

10 ______ and Woogi spend their days looking for more delicious flavours of Doughnutfruit

11 A wise and powerful old wizard, the teacher of Eleus Batrin

13 Pay 500 NP a night to stay here.

14 ______ Roll, game

16 November ________, Neopets' birthday

17 Cheat-playing Acara

18 Kauvara's species

19 Location of the Employment Agency

20 The Mystery Island festival of fruit!

DOWN

1 Trouble at the _______ Neopian, game

2 Defeat AAA or Abigail on the launch day of all 31 games in the Daily Dare

4 ________ for Beginners, game

6 Jahbal's species

7 AAAs little sister

8 Rumour has it that this is when the Faeries are most generous to Neopians.

12 The dark faerie

15 Fourth challenger in DON series 1

Same as last time - the highlighted letters should unscramble to form the name of something in Neopia (1 word, 7 letters). It can be worth 12 points, remember PM answers!

Well, I've run out of puzzles now :P The answer to #15 was Z and O respectively. The total of each triangle had to add to 60 when the letters were assigned numbers based on their position in the alphabet (A=1, B=2, C=3, etc). I'll leave the last crossword open for another 24 hours, and award the prizes then.

On that note, here are the prizes that will be awarded:

First

faeriebook_breathe.gifbook_faerie_folk.gifbook_lupe5.gifkoi_book1.gifkoi_book5.gifbook_jubjub5.gifbook_eyeofthequiggle.gifbook_fernypoo.gifbook_aisha_abook.gifboo_bruce_snowball.gif

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost....tring=257919519

Second

pet_advent_2004.gif

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost....tring=257919536

Third

dubloon2.gif

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost....tring=257919552

I also have heaps of random items for everyone else who scored at least 1 point, I'll send those out tomorrow too.

oh i only need one more word...I still can't figure out the poem thing for gallery of evil

Oh btw what did it mean poem for gallery of evil because it seemed like there were two poems when i went there.

*Shrugs* There's one with a name under it, thats what I mean.

And I think the prizes must be good - so far I've had 4 offers on the 1st place one and 1 on the 3rd place one lol

I'm going out it about 20 minutes, so I'll announce the winners/award the prizes when I get back... about 3-4 hours I think.

EDIT:

Crossword Answers

D7. Abigail/AAAs little sister

D15. Meuka/Fourth challenger in DON series 1

D1. National/Trouble at the _______ Neopian, game

A5. Shearing/Jan 6th - Gnorbu _______ Day

A20. Gadgadsbogen/The Mystery Island festival of fruit!

D8. Faerie Festival/Rumour has it that this is when the Faeries are most generous to Neopians.

A16. Fifteenth/November ________, Neopets' birthday

A3. Wocky/Species of the Auction Genie

A9. Jabberwocky/Poem on the front page of the Gallery of Evil

A10. Jimmi/______ and Woogi spend their days looking for more delicious flavours of Doughnutfruit

A11. Gali Yoj/A wise and powerful old wizard, the teacher of Eleus Batrin

A14. Turmac/______ Roll, game

D6. Eyrie/Jahbal's species

A17. Princess Fernypoo/Cheat-playing Acara

D2. Uberiffic/Defeat AAA or Abigail on the launch day of all 31 games in the Daily Dare

A13. AstroVilla/Pay 500 NP a night to stay here.

A18. Kau/Kauvara's species

A19. Faerieland/Location of the Employment Agency

D12. Jhudora/The dark faerie

D4. Chemistry/________ for Beginners, game

Yes, I know they're not it order lol this is how they came out of the crossword maker that I used. The highlighted letters spelt "Sakhmet".

And the winners are....

1st place: Justin (182)

2nd place: Ellie (136)

3rd place: TJ (130)

Also here are the rest of the rankings:

Ishamaria (58)

Crash (55)

Webpixie (52)

Jobo12345 (25)

TBC (23)

Gilbil (19)

Strategos (12)

Vivi (7)

Myriad (7)

Eric (2)

Zac (2)

Wells (2)

1st, 2nd and 3rd can bid on the trades in my post above - everyone else, I will send your prize to the neo account you have listed here on TDN tomorrow so make sure its correct! Also that you don't have a full inventory, or items blocked from non-neofriends.

Thanks for playing everyone! I hope you enjoyed it :)

EDIT 2: Prizes have now been given out, with the exception of Justin who still needs to bid on his trade *pokes*

As the competition's now over, could a mod please close this?