Puzzle Challenge 2

Izzy ♥

what are we suppose to do for the bonus?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:O HOLY COW, I forgot, :( I loose points, now. :( :( I thought there was already a bonus between those. :( NOOOOOOO

Are you sure, that one person lost points for posting the answer (for a regular question) on the board. and I posted it before anyone else, but you proved you did figure it out on your own, so I guess I shouldn't loose points! and anyway, I NEVER posted the answer! :P

I'm totally lost now...oh well maybe i'll answer it

Can we still answer the bonus even though TJ said it lol.... -_-

Can we still answer the bonus even though TJ said it lol.... -_-

no Ellie already got it

lol TJ!! Its okay, you won't lose points, it is only the bonus. Its different for the regular ones because everyone should get a chance to answer it, but with the bonus only one person gets it anyway.

So yeah, 2 points to Ellie :D

Okay, here's the answer to puzzle 10 (taken from the answer Justin PM'ed to me):

The pattern is: The top 2 numbers in a bordered 4-square grid multiply to get the one on the bottom right, the bottom right one substracts the the top right one to get the bottom left one. For example, suggest that the 4 numbers in the bordered 4 squares are A,B,C & D arranged like this:

AB

CD

Then AxB=D, D-B=C. Or, in other words, C can be obtained by B(A-1).

This should work out the question mark to be 48.

Also, finally got round to entering the rest of the solution to the Slitherlink:

Puzzle6p-1.jpg

Puzzle Number Twelve

Puzzle12.jpg

Hmm... this can be worth 10 points I think, it shouldn't be too hard... Remember, PM answers!

Okay the answer to puzzle 11 (2nd sudoku) was 49. The individual numbers were 7, 2, 1, 7, 6, 8, 2, 7, 9 from the top to the bottom.

Puzzle Number Thirteen

Puzzle13.jpg

This is fairly straight-forward, so it can be worth 4 points. Remember, PM answers!

oops can we still answer the number wheel puzzle? o_O I missed it.

Yep, the number wheel is still open. Although it would be nice if you didn't do it, seeing as I forgot to do the Sudoku, so that way we each wouldn't get 10 points. :P

Puzzle 12 Answer

9. Multiply the two outer numbers in each segment, and divide the product by 2 and 3 alternately. Place the new number in the middle of the opposit segment.

Puzzle Number Fourteen

Pjst, ap bpq tpi'cr frvpfrf ygua lraashr, u qpimf mujr tpi yp qeuyr

s ducr gibferf qpef raast pb ygr nrhubbubha pd vpfr... pbmt juffubh!

Kiay ol lr sbf yrmm lr tpi vesvjrf lt Weub Msue vpfr.

This one's worth 7 points. And yes there is a pattern :P

I think I have dropped out, I missed several in a row and am behind. I will do some here and there, but I'm out. (I know, poor looser. :))