Puzzle Challenge 2

Izzy ♥

Yes, it is :) Congrats Penguin!

Answer to Puzzle Number One: F (makes the word 'finalist' in a clockwise direction from the F).

Puzzle Number Two

Puzzle2.jpg

For this one, each 3-letter word is worth 1 point, 4-letter words are worth 2 points, and the five letter word's worth 3. Remember PM your answers!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oo..i'm too lazy to do puzzle number 2 so i'll have to skip this one lol

i sent my answer hehe i love these kind of puzzles. ill probably sit out on the math ones (if there are any) unless they are worth good points then ill give em a try.

Yeah, Myriad, you can still join :) I'll add your name to my list.

Ishamaria I'm sorry you lose 5 points for posting the answers here :( Only for bonuses can you do that, otherwise its not fair to others who want to answer. Thanks for removing them TBC!

As I've had a request to post the point list here it is:

Webpixie 0

Justin 22

Vivi 7

Eric 2

TBC 23

Gilbil 2

MOP 0

Wells 0

Crash 10

TJ 23

Zac 0

Dan 0

Bub156 0

Ishamaria 14

Penguin 15

Jobo12345 2

Strategos 0

Myriad 0

So, thats TBC and TJ tied for the lead at present, with Justin only one point behind :P

Answers to Puzzle 2

- 3-letter words: lev, ore, rev, roe, voe

- 4-letter words: lore, love, orle, over, role, rove, vole

- 5-letter word: lover

Puzzle Number Three

Puzzle3.jpg

There are actually two answers to this one, because I left something out when I wrote it :* I'll accept either answer, and its worth 2 points. Remember PM your answers!

Oh, and sorry there was no bonus today, I had a nightmare of a day at uni, and didn't get time to come online. I will post an extra one at some point to make up for it!

lol I don't have logical sense how am I suppose to do this puzzle..hmm *then runs around room screaming "HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO DO THIS!!!!"

nvm 26 is the odd one because when you add the two digits together, it's 8. In contrast, all the above numbers have the sum of 10 when you add their respective two digits.

91 // 9 + 1 = 10

55 // 5 + 5 = 10

82 // 8 + 2 = 10

37 // 3 + 7 = 10

26 // 2 + 6 = 8 (this is the odd one out

46 // 4 + 6 = 10

19 // 1 + 9 = 10

64 // 6 + 4 = 10

NOW i can edit my post <_<

Yeah, Ellie got it :)

The answer to puzzle 3 were any of DCEBA, ABECD, ACEBD, OR DBECA. Sorry there were so many options, I made a big mistake with the puzzle :* I promise I'll try to check through better for the rest of them!

Anyway, here's todays:

Puzzle Number Four

Puzzle4.jpg

For this one each of the words you have to send me are worth 3 points (so if you get all 5 then its 15 points for this round). Remember PM your answers!

I don't really get this puzzle...

I didn't get it at first, I had to print out the image, and sit down with a pencil and work on it for around an hour. My sister helped a little.

yea i might as well drop other then the one with that was making various words(which i didnt realize the time and so didnt get to send in an answer soon enough anyways) i havent been able to understand or know the answer to anything including the bonuses.. eh just not that bright i guess..

I was just wondering if it would be possible to give us 2 days to answer each question, I completely forgot number 3 and yeah.... no points

How about I just leave the puzzles open (ie. don't post the answers) until the whole competition is over? Thats what I did lat time but no-one ever went back to the older ones so I decided to do it differently this time... is that okay with everyone? That way, if you miss one you can just pm the answer when you see it.

Penguin - I haven't read your pm yet, but I don't think there's an error as some people have got it. I'll have to check the pm to see exactly what you mean though.

EDIT: Now I've read your PM, I can say - its not an error, its intentional. You'll need to work them out.

Webpixie - They'll be other ones like the word builder one, so don't give up yet!

As the current winner I would like to say that I am against them being open, the goal is 1 a day. I can understand having them open for 2 days, as some people don't get on EVERY day, but if you were online, then there shouldn't be any excuse TBC. :P But having them open forever, then it would basicly just depend upon the bonus questions, which Ellie seems to get everytime. :P Know what I mean?

Speaking of that, I would like to propose a rule: no one person can answer more than 2 bonus questions in a row, so like for the next bonus question, Ellie couldn't answer it, just to give some other people a shot. :P But then ellie would have fair game after that one.

Okay, okay, I'll post answers for the puzzles after 2 days then :P

And I like that rule about answering the bonuses... but I'm making it - you get one right, then you're not to answer the next one (but after that you can answer again). This is effective from now.

I'm at uni and didn't bring the list of bonus questions with me so there won't be one til I get home, sorry! I swear I put it in my bag, but apparently not...

Thanks for the awesome news rules, I'm sure it will make the game lots more fun, exciting, and fair.

Now, one last little thing. Maybe you could keep a total list of points on you're first post so that people can check out the competition. XD TJ is very competitive, and needs to know these things. :D