Puzzle Challenge 2

Izzy ♥

Well, I've decided to run another Puzzle Challenge :) This one is going to go slightly differently than last time though.

The Puzzles

• Each night for about two weeks (maybe longer, we'll see) I will post a new puzzle.
  • As the time I release the puzzle won't vary, it would work out a bit unfair to those not online when I post the puzzle if I made it first to post gets the points (as it was last time) so all answers must be sent to me by PM. This way everyone who can get the right answer will get the points, regardless of what time they send it.
  • The point-value of the puzzle will posted with every new puzzle as the value of the puzzles will vary with the difficulty of the puzzle.
  • I will post the answer to the previous puzzle each time I put up a new puzzle, but I will not say who got it right and who didn't.

Bonuses

• Like last time, I will occasionally post bonus puzzles.
  • You can answer these on the board as only the first person to get it right will recieve the points.
  • All bonuses, regardless of difficulty, will be worth 2 points.

The Prizes

• First place will be a set of books, I'll post the titles once I get them.
  • Second place will get a petpet of some description (will post later).
  • Third place will get a Two Dubloon Coin.
  • Everyone else will get a small prize proportionate to the number of points they have at the end of the competition.

I think thats all, I'll allow 24 hours for people to sign up then post the first puzzle tomorrow. Good luck!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oo i wanna be in, tho i wont be at home this weekend so i doubt i can get those ones.. might be able to..

What sort of puzzle will you be giving out (wordy, maths)?

A little bit of everything really. The only two I've written so far are both wordy, but I am planning some math, logic and general knowledge ones too.

Wold the time its released be like 5 am?

Um, that'll depend on your timezone. For me, the puzzles will be released be sometime between 8 and 10 PM (in NST thats midnight to 2AM). However it won't matter if you're not on when they're posted as everyone gets 24 hours to PM their answer to me. As for the bonuses, I will try to release them at random times so everybody will get one in their timezone eventually... I hope, anyway!

Puzzle Number One

Puzzle1.jpg

Good luck, this one's worth 2 points :) Remember, PM answers to me!

And you can still sign up too, if you didn't see this before and still want to play ;)

So we send you the answer right? The TDN account or neoepts account?

oh..ok thanks i sent the answer to you!