Who is the most famous person you have ever seen/met?

complicatedwishes

Ah, I forgot, I also met Wes Scantlin (the singer of puddle of mudd) and we hung out with him and celebrated New Years in the Rainbow bar and grill in Hollywood. And we met Gilby Clarke (he played guitar for Guns n Roses at one of the tours) and Dave Lombardo (drummer for Slayer) there.

I just hope to meet Mister Depp some day ♥♥♥

Oooh, I forgot. I met Jay from The Inbetweeners when I photographed him.

I've also met Ian Watkins from Lostprophets, all members of You Me At Six, and Enter Shikari.

All of you have seen some really awesome people! I've never had the good luck to just happen to walk by a film star, haha :laughingsmiley: My scope is really limited to musicians (particularly classical), but I can still say I've met/seen some pretty cool people!

In concert I've seen Itzhak Perlman, Elmar Oliviera, and Gil Shaham, and I've met briefly/gotten autographs from Nadja Salerno-Sonnenberg and Joshua Bell (as well as saw them perform) :) Bell is one of my favorite violinists and I keep squeeing with excitement every time I remember that I'm going to see/meet him again next month. YAY!

Being a few mere feet away from Trey Anastasio at a Phish concert was great as well, now that I think a bit more ^_^

Reeeaaallly want to meet Tom Hiddleston someday. At least once. Or twice. Or every day. And hug him.

The Hiddles is on my list of people I really want to hug, myself. :laughingsmiley:

I've only met people from the under argentinian scene, not actually international ones... Everytime I recognise someone or have the oportunity to talk with them in their concerts I ask for a hug. They usually creep out at first but they give me the hug then, hahaha.

There's a particular artist from here, called Nekro, he is a singer who had a lot of hardcore bands, I happen to love him a lot, and followed him and his works since I was thirteen or so. Everytime I go to his concerts and see him afterwards I paralyze because I don't know what to say to him! Once I was walking with my girlfriend in the city (she is a fan of him too) and we were about to cry and saw him walking down the street and we felt like it was a heavenly sign! We just couldn't believe it, hahaha.

Oh, I actually did met an international artist, Nick Mc Carthy from Franz Ferdinand. A couple of friends and I went to pick up another friend who went to their concert, all the fans were waiting for the band in a side door, ignoring there were other side doors where they could be. We went to other door to see if our friend was there, and she was, talking with Nick Mc Carthy. It was pretty funny because all the fans didn't realize he was there, and I, not being a fan of him at all, had the chance to meet him xD. He was a pretty cool guy and laughed at the situation as well!

I once ran into Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory) walking in the street in NYC. I didn't get to talk to him or anything, I kind of just stood there and nerded out a little bit. Also once sat across Andy Samberg on the train, but again I didn't really say anything and just tried to not freak out. Other than that, I've had no other brushes with fame, at least beyond the culinary world. I've met a few famous chefs (Jacques Torres, Jacques Pepin, Jean Georges Vongerichten, Johnny Iuzzini, Bobby Flay, Michael Laiskonis, Wylie Dufresne, Nathan Myhrvold) but they'd be pretty obscure to people who aren't foodies/chefs xD

I once ran into Johnny Galecki (The Big Bang Theory) walking in the street in NYC. I didn't get to talk to him or anything, I kind of just stood there and nerded out a little bit. Also once sat across Andy Samberg on the train, but again I didn't really say anything and just tried to not freak out.

Literally SO jealous of you because of both of these :O I would die.

Living in Auckland, NZ you tend to see a lot of 'famous' people on the main streets in the city but they don't really count because they're only famous here haha, like rugby players/people from tv shows here.

I met Bret Mckenzie from Flight of the Conchords at this dinner party thing on a cruise ship I went to with my friend and her dad. He was really cool.

Otherwise, I've really only met musicians, the most famous of them being Colbie Caillat. I've also met lesser known, like Brendan James, Brett Dennen, Guster, Stars Go Dim, O.A.R., Jessie Baylin. I also met Youngstown when I was 13-14. (A pretty much forgotten and never super well-known boy band from the late 1990s)

colbie caillat came into the restaurant i used to work at one time. she was upset or something that people didn't recognize her, so she and her friend made a point to tell everyone they could who she was. i thought that was a little obnoxious.

Ages ago, before he was that well-known, I saw Damien Lewis from Homeland and his wife Helen McCrory who was in the last Harry Potter film. My school was near an area where a lot of celebs lived so I saw them walking in town.

Also I went to an opening of a war memorial as part of a school trip and the Queen was standing right in front of me!

colbie caillat came into the restaurant i used to work at one time. she was upset or something that people didn't recognize her, so she and her friend made a point to tell everyone they could who she was. i thought that was a little obnoxious.

Really? o_O That's so weird. How long ago was that? I met her in 2008, plus, it was basically at a concert so there was no doubting who she was. She was insanely nice and was taking the time to talk to and/or take pictures/sign stuff with anyone that approached her.

Really? o_O That's so weird. How long ago was that? I met her in 2008, plus, it was basically at a concert so there was no doubting who she was. She was insanely nice and was taking the time to talk to and/or take pictures/sign stuff with anyone that approached her.

this was a little over a year ago. i know i was a little surprised, cuz i like her music. i dont know if shes used to getting a lot of attention or what. colbie and her friend were blatantly asking the servers, food runner, etc if they knew who she was and were shocked that people didn't recognize her. its just funny cuz then you get really famous people who come in like neil patrick harris who are just the nicest people ever and don't try to draw attention to themselves.

Most famous person I've ever seen in concert was Drake, who I saw over the summer and who I adore. As for the most famous person I've met, that would probably have to go to the Jonas Brothers, lol. Met them a bunch of times back when they weren't so famous in 2006 and when I had a big thing for boy bands.