Mysterious Negg Cave Help Thread

Spritzie

X______x I haven't had trouble with these in a while, but this one is just stumping me. There's one on the solved list that's similar, but I can't get it

Any help, please? :)

http://s1054.photobu...zpsd474f7b9.png

I think it could be:

Yellow Flower - Purple Flower - Red Fire

Yellow Fire - Purple Fire - Red Flower

Yellow Shield - Red Shield - Purple Shield

This is the exact one i am stuck on right now! I usually don't have a problem solving these but this one has me soooo stumped... Im convinced it's not possible.

it will never be solved because I posted it, people dont like me here because I got upset and posted nobody helped me. one time and my puzzle expired since nobody helped. so they didnt bother to add it to solutions or help, just goes to show not everyone is an equal on here and now they didnt help you how rude!

I might try jellyneo people are nicer there.

This is the exact one i am stuck on right now! I usually don't have a problem solving these but this one has me soooo stumped... Im convinced it's not possible.

Hey, I know this is late, but I'm pretty sure it's

Yellow square, red flame, blue flower,

red flower, yellow flower, blue flame,

yellow flame, blue square, red square?

I guess a few slip under the radar from time to time, and people get missed.

it will never be solved because I posted it, people dont like me here because I got upset and posted nobody helped me. one time and my puzzle expired since nobody helped. so they didnt bother to add it to solutions or help, just goes to show not everyone is an equal on here and now they didnt help you how rude!

I might try jellyneo people are nicer there.

Try posting more than a couple hours before the puzzle expires and people might get back to you in time. People don't live on the boards.

Hey, I know this is late, but I'm pretty sure it's

Yellow square, red flame, blue flower,

red flower, yellow flower, blue flame,

yellow flame, blue square, red square?

I guess a few slip under the radar from time to time, and people get missed.

Thanks a bunch! But my friend figured it out. :P I'm awful and didnt write down the solution...

I swear I looked everywhere for this discussion yesterday and couldn't find it anywhere, but alas.

I have a new puzzle now, but it isn't on the solution page, so I'll post it anyway. EDIT: there is a very, very similar one, but I was told that the things can overlap but not rotate? So I'm even more confused now, as the one on the solution page is almost the same, but rotated.

2z7lpvk.jpg

EDIT: Again, I have a puzzle that is identical to one on the solution page, but it makes no sense. Mine is rotated, so I tried to do it on my own, and use the solution, and it didn't work. Nothing about this puzzle makes any sense to me.

aouzwn.jpg

HELP PLZ AND TY

blue square yellow flower yellow square

red square blue flower red flower

yellow flame blue flame red flame

I swear I looked everywhere for this discussion yesterday and couldn't find it anywhere, but alas.

Well now you know where it is :3

For future reference, the solution to the top puzzle is

red square blue flame blue square

red flame yellow flame blue flower

yellow square yellow flower red flower

and the bottom puzzle

yellow flower blue flower yellow square

blue flame blue square red flame

yellow flame red flower red square

Rae:

The point of the puzzle is to end up with one of each pattern/colour combination. (As I'm sure you probably know, but a surprisingly large amount of people don't.)

Knowing this, in the top puzzle I saw there was four total yellow dots, so two of the yellow dots had to overlap, because there can only be three yellow spaces. Once I found how they fit together, the other colours were obvious, and I then did the same thing with the flames because there was also four of those.

The bottom puzzle is harder, but the trick is in remembering there had to be a bue square, so the top right and bottom clues had to fit together.

Do the puzzles make more sense now?

blue square yellow flower yellow square

red square blue flower red flower

yellow flame blue flame red flame

Well now you know where it is :3

For future reference, the solution to the top puzzle is

red square blue flame blue square

red flame yellow flame blue flower

yellow square yellow flower red flower

and the bottom puzzle

yellow flower blue flower yellow square

blue flame blue square red flame

yellow flame red flower red square

Rae:

The point of the puzzle is to end up with one of each pattern/colour combination. (As I'm sure you probably know, but a surprisingly large amount of people don't.)

Knowing this, in the top puzzle I saw there was four total yellow dots, so two of the yellow dots had to overlap, because there can only be three yellow spaces. Once I found how they fit together, the other colours were obvious, and I then did the same thing with the flames because there was also four of those.

The bottom puzzle is harder, but the trick is in remembering there had to be a bue square, so the top right and bottom clues had to fit together.

Do the puzzles make more sense now?

Thank you for your help. It does make sense what you said to me, I just don't know why what I was doing wasn't working. The solution you gave me for the second one was what I *thought* I was doing. I must have had a double or something. *Shrugs*

I have been at this for over an hour now. I dont even know if Im getting close. I could use any help given.

I think I've figured that one out:

from top left:

red square, red flower, yellow flame

red flame, purple square, purple flame

yellow square, purple flower, yellow flower

I think I've figured that one out:

from top left:

red square, red flower, yellow flame

red flame, purple square, purple flame

yellow square, purple flower, yellow flower

thank you so much! *hugs

Correct!

The negg slowly opens, revealing a prize!

toy_hasee_purple.gif

Purple Hasee Plushie

Here is a new one, can anyone solve it, and also please add to negg guide solutions. http://img.photobuck...zps0934d112.jpg

This one is probably easier than you will think.

The three yellow row on the left. Blue one in the middle.

The only color left is red, so they have to be in the right row.

Red shield is up. Red water is in the middle. Red flames are under.