What is your favorite daily?

lwarlen

I haven't used the lab in such a long time...I think my favorite is the Discarded Magical Grundo. I love visiting that little guy!

Oh, yeah, and collecting bank interest and buying stocks :-P

Here's some of my favourite dailies:

Forgotten Shore- Trying to get a Draik Egg from that. Also profitable when it comes to NP

Anchor Management- Managed to get a Pirate Paint Brush from that once.

Fruit Machine- I still play this daily in the hopes of getting a Paint Brush (got a Spotted PB off of it once)

Tombola- Basically for the free Faeries and Codestones it gives out sometimes.

Lab Ray- Pretty obvious why I put this in here.

Qasalan Expellibox, free NC :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure your posts are at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yea, I forgot that one. Free NC is like free cash.

People actually get NC from that? All I ever get is diseased so I quit trying after eight months of nothing good :(

I'm going to join the masses and say lab is my favorite too.

People actually get NC from that? All I ever get is diseased so I quit trying after eight months of nothing good :(

I won 150 NC from it once. Usually the prizes aren't very good (or even negative, as you said), but I think it's worth the chance!

I don't have the lab map, so my favourite is probably the Forgotten Shore, although I'm currently in a week long dry spell. :(

Here's some of my favourite dailies:

Forgotten Shore- Trying to get a Draik Egg from that. Also profitable when it comes to NP

Anchor Management- Managed to get a Pirate Paint Brush from that once.

Fruit Machine- I still play this daily in the hopes of getting a Paint Brush (got a Spotted PB off of it once)

Tombola- Basically for the free Faeries and Codestones it gives out sometimes.

Lab Ray- Pretty obvious why I put this in here.

These for me as well! I haven't had anything good off of Anchor Management yet, but I have won a number of PBs from the Fruit Machine over the years. :)

My favorite are ones that don't take very much time, but have large rewards possible. So pretty much all the ones that Rebecca listed. Forgotten Shore might be my favorite though, I'm not even sure why. I just get real excited every day to play it, even though I'm not expecting a Draik egg. (I mean, I hope, of course, but it's more something about the graphics or searching for buried treasure that appeals to me (although that's ironic cuz I hate playing Buried Treasure unless I win xp))

I keep forgetting about the ray D:

At the moment my favourite is Faerie Quests. I don't want to run out of cookies!