How much np do you guys have in your banks.

Finn the Human

Just curious. :laughingsmiley:

I have 300k in my bank

This post has been edited by a member of staff (PlasmaFusion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure you keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have .... 101 nps.

Would you believe it that seven days ago I had 1,990,000 nps?

Fair enough that I now have 300,000 nps its just on hand.

I managed to spend it all on my gallery in hope of reaching the Gallery Spotlight. I figured as soon as I get it I can sell the stuff back, right?

Are you saving up for anything. I am saving up for a Draik.

Really what I saving up for is just to be a millionaire on neopets. Well, I do spend some times on the wheel extravagance.

800K on my side, around 250K on my main. Invested in a LOT of AC Cup items as of late (wearables and books), which have dented my bank account.

Quite a lot, actually - I've been saving forever it seems. I try to chunk away at least 20k a day for savings, but I spent a huge hunk of nps when I changed to the new main - I had over 11 million, and now I have almost 9. I spent a lot for things like the lab map and avvies, and now training another BD pet, etc. I'm saving up for paint brushes, currently! I also need to buy another Bag of Peanuts.

I almost have 3,2 million nps. I'm not saving for anything. I just don't like to spend much.

Just made 6 million. My goal? It used to be the Number 6 avvie, but I got it one day when it was low and now I don't really have a set goal. I want to complete my gallery of plushies which seems almost impossible unless I get veeeery lucky (the most expensive plushie is 40 million and almost nobody ever has it) And then I also wanna get neorich enough to give fancy things away to people. And then I wanna do other things like paint my pets and start working on a book collection and gourmet club high-score. All really expensive things. I guess my true goal is just to be saving on neopets forever and always. XD

And then I also wanna get neorich enough to give fancy things away to people. And then I wanna do other things like paint my pets and start working on a book collection and gourmet club high-score. All really expensive things. I guess my true goal is just to be saving on neopets forever and always. XD

I have just over 5 mil, but I'm like you - way too many goals to save for. :laughingsmiley: I want enough so that I can start to complete some of my goals, but I also want to be one of those generous neopians that helps other people out.

20 mill in the bank, 30k on hand, about about 1.5 mill in stocks.

Still so far from most of my goals. ;_;

I have about 7 million, I can never seem to break into 8, as I keep spending and spending. :( Oh well, time to hit the shops.

One day...

I have 9 digits of NP lol.

lolwat. I can only dream of that many NPs. If I had that many I would probably have enough bank interest to give stuff to people on a regular basis, which is one of my many unreasonable goals. :L

"2 years ... and a whole lot of playing playing and playing." Yikes.

It's nice to see everyone being so comfortable in revealing how much their accounts hold. :V