How much np do you guys have in your banks.

Finn the Human

Just over a mil in the bank.

The rest of my monies is tied up in a Transparent Paint Brush. I got it for Organs but I have a FFQ for that now so I'm hoping that it'll be released on Draik Day and the price for the PB will spike :K May even make some np :O

Eeep! Good luck! -crosses fingers for you-

After a splurge on a final map piece I needed, my bank's run dry. But at least now I have a great new daily?

I managed to put in 100k but it will be a gruelingly slow ascent again.

Is it weird that I've never hit 1mil in my 10+yrs of Neo? Anyone want to give me a tip or two hahaha~

Haha, my only tips for saving is to not spend. ;)

Even if all you do to earn NP is do your dailies, you can still get up to 1 million after a really long time as long as you don't buy anything.

If you're a shopaholic, you can annoy the bank manager until he won't let you withdraw anymore np (withdraw NP 10 times in a day. Just take out 1NP each time, and then all you can do is deposit. :))

Habi earns me between 50-100k a day, KeyQuest earns a lot of NP for people that are better at it than I am. XD

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Habi is really the way to go if you are not a restocker or an avid Key quest player, as it doesn't take any skills whatsoever and very little time too. I make around 175,000 nps a day, and 100,000 of them are from habi, spending no more than 30 minutes,counting check ups every few hours. The only down side is that you have to let it run for hours, so a laptop is not a really good option :)

I'm currently sitting at around 790,000. The last 2 Jhudora's Quests were 35000 NPs each :/ Oh well, just one more for the avatar and I'm done. (Also someone pretty please with a cherry on top bid on my pteri transmogrification potion)

Really sorry, Id buy it for Fehnii but nowhere close to enough np, even if I sold everything I own and used every last bit of np. I want to give you what its worth

I just hit 650k today

Really sorry, Id buy it for Fehnii but nowhere close to enough np, even if I sold everything I own and used every last bit of np. I want to give you what its worth

I just hit 650k today

That's totally okay! If you ever get enough and still want it, just message me!

I just broke 800k - 805,000. Too bad I have Jhudora's Quest #20 tomorrow. Illusen's quests are like 1000% cheaper.

Also ~~ http://www.neopets.com/auctions.phtml?type=bids&auction_id=175040247 Pteri Transmogrification Potion! *begs*

That's totally okay! If you ever get enough and still want it, just message me!

I just broke 800k - 805,000. Too bad I have Jhudora's Quest #20 tomorrow. Illusen's quests are like 1000% cheaper.

Also ~~ http://www.neopets.c...on_id=175040247 Pteri Transmogrification Potion! *begs*

Is 800 k plus a random nerkmid enough? If u give me alittle bit of time i *think* i can get it, still not 100% sure

My lowest was 1,000,000 + nerkmid, but I'd give it to you for 900k + nerkmid?? I'm not sure about 800k because that's a bit low considering the lowest TP price is 1.8 million?

Just neomail me or neofriend me and we can work things out!

Unfortunately I cant do neomail of neofriend- acct birthday

However I can probably do 900k plus nerk. But not quite sure, give me a couple days I'll let u know if i can :)

Currently 26k, and it's increasing quickly!

OMW to either a Baby PB or a Faerie Cybunny Trans Potion.

Are you planning to get it from the hidden tower or the trading post. You can get it cheaper at the Trading Post.

I am back down to 11k. NO MORE MINDLESS SPENDING....

Edited by sikdersaha1000

I'm sitting at 8 digits, but i stopped playing games, RS-ing, just messing around the site in general so i'll be there for awhile. My cupcake gallery is almost done and I'm going to eventually try and get the virtupets stamp avatar, but for right now, i started a new job and don't have time to play.

/hatebeingagrownup

Are you planning to get it from the hidden tower or the trading post. You can get it cheaper at the Trading Post.

I am back down to 11k. NO MORE MINDLESS SPENDING....

Totally forgot about the HT, and definitely at the TP, there it's slightly lower but it's better than nothing y'know?

Idk what I should go for first, though. Because I'd wait to have to wait until Cybunny day to have one bwahaha.

Making NP is way easier than I used to think, you'll get back into the six figure range REALLY soon.

What did you spend it on?

I'm being VERY careful about spending, my pets are only getting free, crappy food. ^__^