How much np do you guys have in your banks.

Finn the Human

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9.5 million in the bank right now, with another 1.5 million in stocks. I'm going for the Ultimate Riches bank account. Only half a million left to go. So close I can taste it... Next goal on my list is buying the SLM.

Hmmm. I might wait for that since its price is depleting. Piece #1 used to cost 1 mil+, now less that 650k.

Hmmm. I might wait for that since its price is depleting. Piece #1 used to cost 1 mil+, now less that 650k.

Oh really? That's good news to hear! Though I always find it hard to predict when prices are rising or falling. Do you know why the price is falling recently? Maybe I will hold out a bit longer...

Oh really? That's good news to hear! Though I always find it hard to predict when prices are rising or falling. Do you know why the price is falling recently? Maybe I will hold out a bit longer...

Yup, its key quest, also many have been getting RE's for it.

I think Key Quests deflated the prices for the map pieces, although I've read it didn't do it for codestones, heh.

Thats because they are not for granted. Also codestones are used for training.

My goal is 100k, but I will probably never reach that goal. that means 1 wheel of extravagance.

You'd need to have ~300mil or little under that to get 100k/day interest.

Just reached it the other day. :D