How many NP do you aim to earn per day?!

RainbowDungCollector

I usually try for around 50k... but I'm starting to get kind of sick of the games on neopets, so ill have to find another method pretty soon

Try Habitarium. Once you get to level 50, it's easy to get 50-100k per day, just depending on how often you purge resources and what not.

Like a lot of people here, I play KQ when I'm at home and make about 60-100k from that. I always try to have a good array of stocks, so maybe once a week or so I'll make an extra 100-200k(on average, sometimes I get luckier) on top of that.

How do you guys manage to get to the point of profiting off Habitarium? I'm at level 25 and just keep forgetting about it and letting them die, it seems like a lot of commitment to get to that level! >_< I didn't realise there would be such a huge payout in the end, so I let it be.

Like a lot of people here, I play KQ when I'm at home and make about 60-100k from that. I always try to have a good array of stocks, so maybe once a week or so I'll make an extra 100-200k(on average, sometimes I get luckier) on top of that.

How do you guys manage to get to the point of profiting off Habitarium? I'm at level 25 and just keep forgetting about it and letting them die, it seems like a lot of commitment to get to that level! >_< I didn't realise there would be such a huge payout in the end, so I let it be.

Make sure you have mostly worker petpets and empty storage units - leave your Habi running overnight and you should level up fairly quickly. There are several helpful guides out there.

I try for at least 10,000 a day. I'm training my Poogle and the codestones cost some dough. I need the $ for that and the rare foods

• 5 weeks later...

When I'm not lazy and actually do my battles, I usually bank 120-200k a day from that (I've been getting an abnormally large number of nerk drops lately for some reason), then whatever I get from habi if I have it up. Though I'm battling a farmville 2 addiction and can't keep both FV and Habi up at once, so I haven't been running habi much. I'm all for the no effort approach xD

I aim to make 100k a day. Some days I make more, some days I make less. If I'm having a good day with habi and the battledome I can usually get about 150k. I just put whatever I earn in the bank and watch it slowly rise. :)

If I leave my Habi running I pull in about 80k, plus between 5k and 10k from my dailies, and if I have a chance to play games or KQ an additional 15k or 30k. Unfortunately I've been really busy with midterms lately so my Habi's probably in ruins and I don't feel like getting it going again, especially since I don't think I have enough worker eggs to completely repopulate. So at the moment I've been running at about a 5k loss once you factor in stocks and training. Also, working at NQ1 avvie, which is so looong and not very profitable.

I normally aim to get at least 2,000 neopoints each day to put in the bank although I often try to get more to make up for the neopoints I spend during the day but I never really do it because i'm not very good at most mini games.

I usually aim for about 10 - 15K. I'm not overly ambitious, and I already have a decent amount in the bank and stock market. I play a few games I know I'm good at, play some KQ (though I never sell the codestones or neggs - I'm stashing them in my SDB until the next plot comes around :D) , do a Brain Tree quest if I have the time ...

I like to make around 130k per day so I can buy stocks, play the wheels, do a faerie quest (when I've got a cookie!) and still sock away 100k. My current goal is a Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield. 99% of my NP is from my habi, and the rest is selling a few codestones I get from battling.

I try to always have 15,000 to put into my stocks every day. I have several million in savings and no expensive items on my wishlist right now so I'm not looking to stash away a whole lot.

I gotta say, I'm a little jealous of all of you who are making thousands off of your habitariums. I couldn't keep up with mine, it was too much of a commitment. Pretty sure all my little critters are dead by now. Oops.