Happy Blumaroo Day! *New Colour*

hrtbrk

I love Stealthy! It's just gorgeous!

I hope the the rest of the pets that come in it look just as great. :D

The female clothes are SUPER cute too! :D I love the wig especially.

blumaroo_stealthy_happy.png

This Stealthy colour looks very Shenkuuvian, is it possible to get this one via the Lab Ray?

Stealthy is not a colour xD but yeah looks cool!

... better not come out for Draik Day, heads will ROLL.

Now that new color looks awesome (and expensive!). I love the wearables that the color includes; hopefully the other Neopets that will eventually come out in this color will look just as great.

Large preview for the detailed goodness!!

5.png

SO anxious to see his base.

I found this on tumblr-- very squinty! :D

tumblr_m8epbxrsgS1rxfoqzo1_250.png

I can't wait for that color to get released for other pets!

A while back, I made a robot/pirate/halloween Gelert on Dress to Impress for laughs. Now I want to see what that would look like with stealthy thrown into the mix. x3

Awesome, they basically came out with a ninja PB. Now to wait impatiently for them to catch Xweetoks up with all of the colors. They better release 2 colors for Xweetok day. Harumph.

Love the new paintbrush! Seems ninja-esque, which is super awesome. I even just love the deep blue base colour, but adding the clothes on top is fantastic. Can't wait to see it on some more species. :) Certainly offsets the disappointment of the other release being invisible. :(

Love the new paintbrush! Seems ninja-esque, which is super awesome. I even just love the deep blue base colour, but adding the clothes on top is fantastic. Can't wait to see it on some more species. :) Certainly offsets the disappointment of the other release being invisible. :(

I'm with you on that! I'm kind of surprised that they're still releasing invisible pets on their pet days- just upload the same blank image for all pets and make an announcement in the news that all pets are now available in Invisible.

It seems like such a waste to not actually have another colour available for Blumaroos today!