HURRY! Buyable 10 & 11 icon weapons!!

hrtbrk

Hey!!

It was found out that the Scroll of Knowledge (11 icons) and the Scroll of the Scholar (10 iconer) have been upgraded from their previous 8 icon status.

They're quite cheap now, but are rapidly inflating because they are both excellent weapons for what they offer.

GO GET ONE NOW!!!!

More info on: http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/

I still have several of these in my SDB from that Brains Vs. Brawns event this past Novemeber. Glad I did not throw those away, now I'm really changing my Battle pet's weapon set thanks to this!

It was pretty funny to watch them inflate by the second. Nice that TNT is paying the Battlers some love. I know it can get frustrating (especially 2p battles) when many of the good weapons are outlandishly expensive. Yay!

I saved 11 Knowledges and 9 Scholars in my SDB a long time ago; great to know that they're inflating!

I can't believe the Scroll of Knowledge is already 100K, great investments have paid off!

I will try to get one through the scrollery.

Knowing that the prices for these items have inflated (especially with the Scroll of Knowledge nearing at an unbuyable price), there will be more restockers flocking The Scrollery because of the unexpected icon upgrade of the Scroll of Knowledge and Scroll of the Scholar.

If you were like me and saved all of yours from the Brains Vs. Brawns Games Master Challenge event this past November, you could save one of each for your battle pet and sell the rest for big money.

Also, don't read to your pet Scroll of the Scholar unless you have a spare for Battledome purposes.

Knowing that the prices for these items have inflated (especially with the Scroll of Knowledge nearing at an unbuyable price), there will be more restockers flocking The Scrollery because of the unexpected icon upgrade of the Scroll of Knowledge and Scroll of the Scholar.

If you were like me and saved all of yours from the Brains Vs. Brawns Games Master Challenge event this past November, you could save one of each for your battle pet and sell the rest for big money.

Also, don't read to your pet Scroll of the Scholar unless you have a spare for Battledome purposes.

Yea,, I had one, but I did that a while ago. :sad02:

Read it.

What do you guys think is the price range for these two scrolls in a few days/a week? They've inflated so high in such a short period of time, would it be possible for them to reach 1 million NPs?

What do you guys think is the price range for these two scrolls in a few days/a week? They've inflated so high in such a short period of time, would it be possible for them to reach 1 million NPs?

Nahh, 200-300k max by maybe two weeks. That is the max for two weeks.Eventually probably 400k-600k at highest.

OH! That's what they were from. I'm glad I equipped my pets with them and saved a few spares. I wasn't quite as smart as you, though - I think I still sold quite a few when they were cheaper.

It's been crazy watching them inflate, even in the time since this topic has been posted!!

Thanks! I bought one of each- the Scroll of Knowledge at about 25k, and the Scroll of the Scholar for about 45k. :) I have been thinking about getting rid of some of the not so great items I have equipped, so these should be much better. :D