Hello!

Hey everyone! I'm new here and looking to find some new neofriends. I'm always willing to help out with stuff if you need me to :laughingsmiley:

Btw, I also just started playing habitarium if anyone wants to help out with that

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Cap'n Crunch) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post. Use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey everyone! I'm new here and looking to find some new neofriends. I'm always willing to help out with stuff if you need me to :laughingsmiley:

Btw, I also just started playing habitarium if anyone wants to help out with that

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Cap'n Crunch) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post. Use the edit button instead of posting twice in a row.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hello, my name is Pratik, you already know me. Everyone here is really nice, just ask and I am sure someone will help you.

Hi there, and welcome to TDN! :D -offers cookies- I hope you enjoy yourself here!

Thanks everyone! :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Welcome Cubjubstrikesback! I am one of the forum mods around here. Please be more careful next time while posting. Feel free to ask me or another staff user if you have a question or concern about Neopets, TDN, and the like.