Still no Plot in the news - What Plot do you want?

-Ryan

I'd prefer a plot like this, everyone gets to pick a side Meridale or Dairgan. Then they have to battle in the dome and whichever wins more wins, but it will get a lot harder. Oh, and people who join a team, but dont play for it will make their team go down. But any plot is good.

Also, question, would it be possible for TNT to release a new game (whether it be NC Mall based or not) instead of a new plot?

Edit: ^ by the above question I mean, have they done that before?

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I kind of wish they'd do another Tyrannia plot. I've had "Tyrannian Army: Trainee (2 points)" on my profile for as long as I can remember. The plot started when I was a newbie and didn't understand what was going on. I think I got those points accidentally :D Anyway I feel the poor prehistoric pets have been neglected for awhile now. I'd like to see that brought back.

Also, question, would it be possible for TNT to release a new game (whether it be NC Mall based or not) instead of a new plot?

They released a game, neopian Battlefield legends, easy trophy, you can use nc items to help. (I didnt).

I'd prefer a plot like this, everyone gets to pick a side Meridale or Dairgan. Then they have to battle in the dome and whichever wins more wins, but it will get a lot harder. Oh, and people who join a team, but dont play for it will make their team go down. But any plot is good.

Lol, that's what the orignal Darigan/Meridell war was like! :D It was so much fun. I would love to see this again.

Though, it would be nice if they changed it up, like it was for the Maraqua war. People could choose to be supporters or warriors, depending on if they wanted to battle or not. So people got their war, and were able to battle,and the people that didn't want to battle were able to participate anyway!

I'm confused too why people seem to be expecting one.

Why are people expecting to see a plot in the news?

/lost

In the editorial a couple weeks ago, TNT said that there would be some new stuff for battlers coming up, including, perhaps, a war. A popular theory would be that there would be a new war to do with Meridell, since it's their aniversary, and they are kind of in need of a makeover, lol.

I dunno why you guys want a puzzle plot. Id prefer a war. We havent had one in so long and wards are the best thing about Neopets besides the AC.

And yeah, a lot of us were expecting something to do with the 10th anniversary. And the editorial thing made it seem more real.

I've been hoarding dubloons in my SDB for a long time, in anticipation of them inflating during a plot/war.

Honestly, any plot would be fine with me. If there is going to be one, I just hope I can find time for it. I'm much more into neo now than I ever was before so I like to think I could make time for it. As others have mentioned, I'd like it to be more puzzle based than battle. I've just started training my pet to beat meuka and I'm still quite clueless when it comes to the battledome.

Honestly, any plot would be fine with me. If there is going to be one, I just hope I can find time for it. I'm much more into neo now than I ever was before so I like to think I could make time for it. As others have mentioned, I'd like it to be more puzzle based than battle. I've just started training my pet to beat meuka and I'm still quite clueless when it comes to the battledome.

Yeah, I've been on and off Neopets so many times, I've missed pretty much all of the major plots besides two AC events. Any plot would be great, I just want to participate in one since I barely missed this year's AC.

Yeah, I've been on and off Neopets so many times, I've missed pretty much all of the major plots besides two AC events. Any plot would be great, I just want to participate in one since I barely missed this year's AC.

Yea, I missed ACIV, a lot of plots, etc. Started getting real like 6 months ago.

You all are a bunch of bloodthirsty violent warmongers o.O

...But I would really like a war too. Is that bad of me? XD I just compiled my dream battle set, and I've been training Uber_music_faerie for a while. But I would NOT like a war in the next month, because I would really like to train her up to 250 boosts in strength and defense, and I first have to raise her level by...60. Ouch. Maybe this isn't feasible after all.

In the editorial a couple weeks ago, TNT said that there would be some new stuff for battlers coming up, including, perhaps, a war. A popular theory would be that there would be a new war to do with Meridell, since it's their aniversary, and they are kind of in need of a makeover, lol.

Seems logical. But I'm wondering...when will they release more opponents for Defenders of Neopia 2?

I want a world war....I don't even care if they rip off WW2

Something like.....

Tyrannia's leader wants to restore Tyrannia to its former glory. Tyrannia signs a non-aggression pact with Terror Mountain (TR). Meanwhile, Tyrannia allies itself with Meridell in the Tyrannia-Meridell axis. Later, they invite Mystery Island (MI) to become part of the alliance. The Tyrannia-Meridell-Mystery Island axis is formed.

Meanwhile, Faerieland and Brightvale are weary of Tyrannia's growing power, but they do their best to appease its leader, as another war would be devastating. The Allies are shocked when Tyrannia threatens to invade Ice Caves and partition it with TR. War is imminent. Tyrannia says "Faerieland und Brightvale sind Feiglinge! Angriff!" (Most Tyrannian-fitting language I knew, sorry Germans :x) and destroys Ice Caves with its Blitzkrieg.

Faerieland begs TR to do something about Tyrannia but TR pretends to be braindead and instead lollygags around Happy Valley. With no other option, Faerieland turns to Haunted Woods. Haunted Woods decides it's ok to sell them arms, but not give them arms, thus staying out of the war. The world is once again shocked when Tyrannia and Meridell roll into Brightvale and capture its capital easily. Brightvale surrenders, and splits off into Brightvale and Vichy Brightvale. Meanwhile, MI easily captures Maraqua and Krawk Islands.

Faerieland is now under constant bombardment from Tyrannia's Lupewaffe. Queen Fyora is able to keep the morale of the Faeries up while rebuilding the MAF (Magical Air Force). Meridell decides to invade Neopia Central but ends up embarrassing itself and requiring assistance from Tyrannia. Lost Desert (Canada+Australia) and Haunted Woods continue to stream wands into Faerieland, but it's proving to not be enough. MI then decides to surprise bomb Haunted Harbor, enraging all the mutant neopets of the Haunted Woods. The Haunted Woods declares war on MI, and Tyrannia and Meridell declare war on the Haunted Woods.

HW is now part of the Allies. Meanwhile, TR invades a random island (Finland) and takes 400,000 casualties to the island's 30,000. Tyrannia feels like TR has a really weak military and invades TR. TR joins the Allies and begs for a second front to relieve Tyrannian pressure.

HW and Faerieland send massive amounts of troops into Neopia Central. There, they push back Meridell and Tyrannian forces all the way into Meridell. Meridell quickly surrenders and joins the side of the Allies. The Allies then retreat back into Faerieland. Meanwhile, the weather in TR devastates Tyrannian troops, who were better suited for warmer weathers. HW and Faerieland make plans to liberate Brightvale. The day of the invasion comes and their combined efforts push back Tyrannian troups all the way back to Tyrannia. Ugholf Hetluh, Tyrannia's Führer, knows the end is near. He makes one last desperate push, but is unable to capture the heart of Allied reinforcement. There is nothing left to prevent the invasion of Tyrannia. Tyrannia surrenders.

HW, Faerieland, and TR turn their attention to MI. MI has heard of a foreign country that was subjected to nuclear destruction after its allies surrendered, so it just throws the white flag up immediately.

The war ends and Haunted Woods proceed to take credit for the entire war. The end :)

(yeah i was really bored but i love history so why not)

Meridale or Dairgan. Then they have to battle in the dome and whichever wins more wins, but it will get a lot harder. Oh, and people who join a team, but dont play for it will make their team go down. But any plot is good.

Sounds an awful lot like AC in structure.. A war would be much better if there were allies of sorts. Also, Id rather they did something new than recycle the meridell vs darigan rivalry. A shenkuu vs krawk island plot would be awesome :P

I'm also clueless about BD.. ive started training my pet just recently but i dont really know what i'm doing lol

Faerieland is now under constant bombardment from Tyrannia's Lupewaffe.

:yes: :cool: :thumbsup: :happydance: That made me happy.

If there's a war, I'd like worlds that have never had wars to be involved. Or at least not Meridell, Darigan, or the Lost Desert--those ones have had two wars apiece. How about Kreludor?