Hello

About five years ago I was at work. I heard a 63 year old female friend of mine talking about how she was a multimillionaire. The conversation sounded cute so I move a little closer and asked a few questions. It turns out that she played Neopets and had been playing it for sometime. Needless to say I have been playing for a little over five years now.

I have been interested in joining this forum for some time now.My wife who also has played for the same amount of time magicmaid encouraged me to join. So here I am!

Hello to you all!

BTW my real name is Tony

HI there, Tony, and welcome to TDN! :) -offers cookies-

I hope you enjoy it here!

Hahaha, I love being able to say in all seriousness that I'm a multimillionaire. It's never going to happen in real life, so I may as well enjoy my virtual richness, lol. :B

Welcome Tony to The Daily Neopets! My name is Cap'n Crunch, and yes, I'm the same Cap'n Crunch you see on TV and in the cereal aisle at your local supermarket. (gives Tony a free box of Cap'n Crunch)

Make sure you're caught up with the forum guidelines (http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=6361), and contact me if you have a question or inquiry.

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! Yes on Neopets I can act like a rich man. I go on shopping sprees every day. Such, such fun! I look forward to getting to know each of you a little more.

Thanks Again!!!! :)

Hey Cap'n Crunch! Thank you!!

Now I'm craving a bowl of Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch!

Thank you all for the warm welcomes! Yes on Neopets I can act like a rich man. I go on shopping sprees every day. Such, such fun! I look forward to getting to know each of you a little more.

Thanks Again!!!! :)

Hey Cap'n Crunch! Thank you!!

Now I'm craving a bowl of Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch!

Neopets is the only place where my pay-check is over 50k a day.

Hey Tony :3 Haha what a cool story! I also enjoy being a multi-millionaire ;D

Welcome to the forums!

Welcome Tony! That is a fantastic story!

I am not a multimillionaire (yet b)) but I enjoy my stay on Neopets and on here too.