Happy Meridell Day!

complicatedwishes

It's Meridell Day! Happy 10th Anniversary!

Colours

2.png2.png

Royal Boy | Royal Girl

Background

bg_meridell_countryside.gifixi_meridellcountrybg.png

Wearable

gif_pickyour_own_fg.gifskeith_pickyourownfg.png

Petpets

gallion_royal.gifcaprior_royal.gif

Weapon

bd_skarl_mace_hasty.gif

The

Grumpy Old King is giving out new prizes, starting today. Here's one for a sneak peek!

snowbunny_meridell_skarl.gif

Oh, I love these! Especially the male, he reminds me a little of King Julian from Madagascar, haha c: <3 One of the best Lutari colors in my opinion c:

The Royal Lutari are beyond gorgeous ... I really wish I had one of each !!!

Same here, omg. They're so beautiful! By far the nicest Lutari design yet!

And that Skarlbunny! Eeeee, too cute!

Well, that's one HEFTY sum for the mace.

The Royal pets look like something you would find in Hawaii, really cool decorations.

That Cybunny is awesome, just makes me want to do the Grumpy Old King thing even more!

I was hoping for a war to ruin the 10th birthday, wars are always fun on Neopets :(

Same here. :( It would have been a great opportunity to have another Darigan-Meridell war. The citadel is still up there, when you go see Lord Darigan, he tells you to get out, and that they're still working at peace... Anything could have sparked another all out war!

Maybe we will still get lucky. Meridellians may party too much over the weekend, and ,Darigan will just lose it. ;)

I love everything...the Lutari colors and clothes (especially the male, I must get one!), the petpets are all adorable, especially the Snowbunny and Caprior...awesome Meridell Day!

I don't know if I'll ever have luck in getting a Skarl Snowbunny since my jokes to him aren't so good. Very cute by the way. :)

Also, awesome Meridell background, too. I wish all of you a happy Meridell Day!

the royal boy lutari is great! i love the teal and the clothing!

not as impressed with the girl - the peach and purple seem not to do so well together and the purple ring round her eye looks like a black eye. the clothing is also great on her though!

Can't help but quote the editorial here:

It seems like a lot of clothing often looks better on species that have a more humanoid body / posture. Anyone that's tried to customise some of the *cough* more difficult species (we're looking at you, Kikos) knows this well. D:

i am slightly confused as to what the tribal looks have to do with meridell though :S

The Royal Lutari are fantastic, I specially like the male one. And I really like how Gallion looks as royal!

Wow the Lutari's are so gorgeous! Especially the male costume, that's lovely ^_^

I MUST HAVE THAT SNOWBUNNY!!! If I get one it's being given to Organs. I wonder how often they'll be prizes?