Couldn't resist coming back

Glad to meet you Itsbeenawhilebut, my name is Neomysterion, and I am one of the mods over here at The Daily Neopets. Make sure you've read the forum guidelines before you continue, they'll teach what to do and what not to over here.

Any further questions? Feel free to ask!

Hiya and welcome back c: Neopets is a great distraction... err, way to keep alert during lectures (just don't get your answers mixed up :b )

I'm Erika, I hope to see you around c:

Hi there, and welcome back to Neopets and to TDN! :)

Ugh, I feel you on 3 hour lectures. :( I liked only having to go to class once a week, but about two hours in, my brain just shut down completely! lol.

Hiya and welcome back c: Neopets is a great distraction... err, way to keep alert during lectures (just don't get your answers mixed up :b )

I'm Erika, I hope to see you around c:

Aha I have mastered the art of skipping over to microsoft word when my prof decides to circle the lecture hall ;)

Hi there, and welcome back to Neopets and to TDN! :)

Ugh, I feel you on 3 hour lectures. :( I liked only having to go to class once a week, but about two hours in, my brain just shut down completely! lol.

Yeah, any longer than two and my eyes start to glaze over and everything stops making sense :sad01_anim:

Yeah, any longer than two and my eyes start to glaze over and everything stops making sense :sad01_anim:

:( Well, I am glad it wasn't just me with that problem! A couple of my friends really preferred the 3 hour lectures. Ugh, don't get it!

What is it you study?

:( Well, I am glad it wasn't just me with that problem! A couple of my friends really preferred the 3 hour lectures. Ugh, don't get it!

What is it you study?

Business :laughingsmiley: I checked out your profile and can I just say, baking and pastry arts sounds like it would be way more fun ;) I have a friend who always posts pictures of her baking.. makes me feel super hungry in lecture :sad01_anim:

Business :laughingsmiley: I checked out your profile and can I just say, baking and pastry arts sounds like it would be way more fun ;) I have a friend who always posts pictures of her baking.. makes me feel super hungry in lecture :sad01_anim:

Lol, I am with you there! I had wanted to study business a bit as well, since I was thinking of opening my own bakery, but lol, I don`t think that`s for me!

I should update my profile- I`ve been finished my program for six months now. XD

Awww. :( Posting pictures without delivering samples is just mean! (Though I do that to all my friends too. ^_^)

Hey :D Nice to meet you!

Neo certainly is a good boredom breaker ^^ I bet so much has changed since your last visit!

Welcome to the forums :)

Hi all! After playing neopets as a kid, I decided that I needed some way to keep me interested during the lulls that often happen during 3 hour lectures... so I made a new account and am now seriously addicted :laughingsmiley:

Sometimes when I play neopets, I do it to ease my mind and then I am suddenly addicted.