Is anyone else really just happy that the Fan Sites feature wasnt a bust?

-Ryan

I was sooooo psyched!!! I HATE having to constantly censor myself on there when i'm trying to help people. Dress2impress and TDN are the only 2 i care about getting on there now. The JN database is great to be able to mention. I'm seriously singing Dixie, i'm so hapi.

I hadn't heard of this feature till today, so I'm neither relieved nor disappointed, but I am very happy about it! It'll be nice to be able to direct people to fansites, or even just to reference them without fear of getting a warning.

I think it's great! It's difficult to help people when you have to dance around the idea of the help sites.

Plus, I believe that it will be a greater help than just making us not have to worry about saying something about a site, I think this will be a great resource for those that have never heard of the sites. I'm hoping it will make the general playing population more informed and it could cut down on scams and mistakes due to that.

(Seriously, I played Neopets for about 7 years before I heard of TDN/thought to even search for a help site. I was completely shocked at how utterly clueless I was all those years. Neopets is tons more enjoyable now.)

I think it's great! It's difficult to help people when you have to dance around the idea of the help sites.

Plus, I believe that it will be a greater help than just making us not have to worry about saying something about a site, I think this will be a great resource for those that have never heard of the sites. I'm hoping it will make the general playing population more informed and it could cut down on scams and mistakes due to that.

(Seriously, I played Neopets for about 7 years before I heard of TDN/thought to even search for a help site. I was completely shocked at how utterly clueless I was all those years. Neopets is tons more enjoyable now.)

Yes! So with you. :) It took me a long time to look for a help site as well, and I think that helping newbies/people on the help boards will be a lot easier now that we can actually mention various sites.

My account was 5 years old before I discovered TDN and now I'm more knowledgeable about things and neopets is much better with TDN.

I think I'll be shouting from the rooftops when we get recognized by TNT. TDN is my online home! :)

Me too! I thought it was going to take them much, much longer to get it together and when (and IF XD) they did it would be something really naff. This is brilliant though!!

Whichever member of the team thought up the idea deserves a pat on the back and some cookies.

Seriously, I was the same way for years until I found out about help sites. Totally clueless. And it's gonna be so handy to not have to censor myself, like if I want to contact someone on NP I will be able to say hey, I found you through TDN and it won't be so awkward! Haha. Or if I want to refer someone, same goes, it's so much more convenient.