Job interview.

complicatedwishes

I have a job interview tomorrow morning, at a small media company in my city. It's an informal interview, so that's one less thing to panic about!

I really want it though, I think it'd fit in perfectly with what I'm studying at University. (I do Public Relations and Media).

I'm so nervous, and stressed. :(

I have to show off my blogging skills, http://throughmyglasseye.wordpress.com/ so I thought I could show her this, as well as my old clothing line, the twitter, the tumblr for it too, and my portfolio from photography (it has some advertising stuff in it).

Good luck, tomorrow, Louise - I'll keep my fingers crossed that it goes great! c:

I read your piece about Sean - I love his accent and I think he is really cute, despite the weight, and I love his attitude - and I think you're good to go c;

(Oh, and you've got such a pretty face)

(I really, really need to cut down on my parentheses)

Best of luck! I hope it goes well! :)

Try to remain as calm as possible-- you'll be able to show them more of who you really are if you aren't freaking out! ^__^

I am pleased to announce I got the job :D

Congrats on getting the job! What was it by the way?

For me, I'm usually nervous about job interviews and fear that I'd screw up on them when it comes to talking with another person.

Congrats for getting it :D

*lurks blog* Your clothing line is pretty epic by the way, I may have to invest in a Yummy World tee at some point!

Thank you everyone for the congrats :)

Congrats on getting the job! What was it by the way?

For me, I'm usually nervous about job interviews and fear that I'd screw up on them when it comes to talking with another person.

Thanks! A local media company needed someone to run all the social media side of her business, so updating blogs, running the fb/twitter, signing clients up to different social networks etc.

Aww yay! Congratulations, I hope you love it!

Thank you, I'm sure I'll actually enjoy going into work!

Congrats for getting it :D

*lurks blog* Your clothing line is pretty epic by the way, I may have to invest in a Yummy World tee at some point!

Thank you :) I've actually closed my clothing line down recently. But the bigcartel is still up/working as you can see, so if anyone does still make purchases I have the remaining tee-shirts ready to be shipped ^_^

Thank you :) I've actually closed my clothing line down recently. But the bigcartel is still up/working as you can see, so if anyone does still make purchases I have the remaining tee-shirts ready to be shipped ^_^

Aw, that's a shame :( I hope I can get one before you run out! Also really wish I saw this yesterday, spent all my monies on books lol.

Thank you :D well, as you can probably tell I love animals, and when my new boss told me she brings her dog into the office a lot and he just chills with the staff all day I was so happy. I can't wait to meet her dog haha. I am strange.

Also can't wait to get stuck into whatever tasks she gives me hehe ^_^

I am pleased to announce I got the job :D

Congrats! That's really great! (。⌒∇⌒)。

When do you start?

I'd love a job where I could bring my dog, haha c: I think that's pretty much an ideal work place c;

As soon as I sort some stuff with my taxes. I think it's once I've posted this form, which I'm hoping to post tomorrow, just need to ring her to tell her I'm available.

And yeah! I love dogs, especially my pooches. Dogs really relax me lol