New Game: Assignment 53 & Scores Galore!

hrtbrk

Sadly, this is another game that I cannot play on my PC. It lags heavily. I'm going to have to try it on my bestie's laptop.

For some reason, I'm too accustomed to playing Mario and that makes it seem like the Aisha characters just don't jump high enough. I played A53 for around 2 hours yesterday, and my highest score is only something like 1300... :sad02:

For some reason, I'm too accustomed to playing Mario and that makes it seem like the Aisha characters just don't jump high enough. I played A53 for around 2 hours yesterday, and my highest score is only something like 1300... :sad02:

I feel your pain. My great achievement in the game is getting to the fourth level at all.=/

Yay! Now yet another game avatar for my to work on.... Too bad, cause I suck at this game! But at least it's fun so I'll have a good time trying to get the avvie. I should really stay focused on finally getting that Typing Terror avvie though :S

I really dig the music in this game, I'm not very good at this game :/ I even tried to use my ps3 controller like I use for my PC NES simulator to try and beat it. Unfortunately it wasn't working even after I configured the buttons to register as wasd and up down left right. It worked for every other flash game but not neopets :<

For the longest time I wanted a new game avatar.

Now that we get one, I hate it xD

I stink at this game. Ah well, I'll get better with practice. I don't like the avatar so not in a hurry to get it.

Just reached the 11000 mark. If I can manage to keep this up maybe I can actually get this avatar. I'm doubtful though. These higher levels are getting too intense for me lol.

Nice! I wish I could say the same. I just barely managed to get 5500 yesterday. But at least I'm getting better at it! :)

Assignment 53 is a lot of fun so far, but someone forgot to include a tl;dr failsafe. After you've played a dozen times, you just start desperately mashing "skip" to get past the text. Needs a skip intro or skip all option.

You can press any keyboard key to skip as well. :)