Are you happy with your premium?

karmacow

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long does premium usually take to activate? Is it when they receive your money I'm guessing?

Well for me it was a minute or two after I put my card details and stuff in.. maybe it's different for everyone? I don't know.

But I am enjoying premium. I wasn't sure about it at first, as it's only a "game" but, I decided to give it a try because of the sale, it just a little over £3 for me for the first month, and a little over £5 for every month after that :P

First week in, I wasn't liking it, but that was because I didn't use all the features. I'm now using them all, and I LOVE it! I'm very happy with it. I'm keeping it :)

First week in, I wasn't liking it, but that was because I didn't use all the features. I'm now using them all, and I LOVE it! I'm very happy with it. I'm keeping it :)

If i get premium (still on the fence) i cant seem me using for anything except the SSW, which makes it annoying that i have to spend that much money for one feature

If i get premium (still on the fence) i cant seem me using for anything except the SSW, which makes it annoying that i have to spend that much money for one feature

If you play games I'm sure sometimes you'd enjoy playing whatever game is featured for double nps. And the random events. And I'm sure you'd like claiming a scratchcard each week. I typically get about 4000 nps from that or more each week.

If you play games I'm sure sometimes you'd enjoy playing whatever game is featured for double nps. And the random events. And I'm sure you'd like claiming a scratchcard each week. I typically get about 4000 nps from that or more each week.

Yes, I agree. The double NP on games isn't very rare at all, so even if you only play a few games, you'll use that feature! While just playing that Crowd Control sponser game, I got double NP twice of the five times I sent it. (That same day I got it once while playing Kookia, one more playing Ultimate Bullseye, once playing Meerca Chase... it's random, but I think I've only not had it happen at all during any day once. :) The more games you play the more it will happen, of course, but still.

The random events and the scratchcard are both fab as well. In fact, I like the random events so much I've started playing Pyramids and Neggsweeper to their daily max NP amounts, and Dice-a-Roo until my pet gets bored. It's fab. :)

When I got my Premium, I had expected to only use it for the SSW. But since I got it, I've started using the Charter boards a bit- the people on there are awesome. I've played more games because of the double NP and random events. I've become more active a user because of the perks.

I will never use the 5th pet slot (unless I have to hold on to three extra pets for a reason sometime), but I'm okay with that. It's nice having it available just in case I change my mind. :)

I wish there was more to be honest. And I want Stealth back. One of the reasons why I got it.

SSW came in handy for buying stamps and is great for pricing, and I like the 5th pet.

I hope they add more perks though.

I just got it this week and so far I'm loving it! The SSW is awesome, honestly, and I get a lot of good random events. I like that extra game a day too, most of the days this week it's been a game I play anyway. I love kou jong, today's game! I just wish they were still giving out the Neomail Addict avvie automatically with Premium.

I just got it this week and so far I'm loving it! The SSW is awesome, honestly, and I get a lot of good random events. I like that extra game a day too, most of the days this week it's been a game I play anyway. I love kou jong, today's game! I just wish they were still giving out the Neomail Addict avvie automatically with Premium.

Yeah, that was an awesome perk! That was the whole reason I had tried out Premium before the revamp-- cancelled it before I had to pay, but I got to keep the avvie. Thank god!

My hubs had done the same thing, and he still has his as well. He'd been wanting to try out the new premium so that's how we ended up signing up - I do really like it, but I also hope they'll bring it back. I still haven't had any luck getting that one randomly!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd get premium, but I'm a cheapskate. Every time I think of having to spend all the precious moneyz I've saved up I'm all, "NOOOICAN'TDOIT!" ;A;

It sounds awesome though.

*slaps herself* You have more than enough money! Go buy it noaw!

Voice in my head: nooooooooooooooo...

Okay, that's it! I'm declaring WAR... on myself. o_O"

I'm in the same boat as Storme and Secre. I very well COULD get premium, and I know I'd love the features. Honestly, the second main reason I want to get it is because some of the NC Mall ads make my games lag severely and the ads are EVERYWHERE now. I remember when I was a young'in, and there wasn't an ad to be seen on neo... *reminisces*

BUT ANYWAY the first reason would definitely be the SSW. That sounds amazing for pricing your shop and of course sniping! It's just so hard to try and justify myself spending $8/month on a virtual game...

*slaps herself* You have more than enough money! Go buy it noaw!

Voice in my head: nooooooooooooooo...

Okay, that's it! I'm declaring WAR... on myself. o_O"

I am now having this same argument with myself :sad01_anim:

ACTUALLY, for those of you that already have premium, what payment plans are you using? Annually, monthly, or every 4 months? If I were to get premium, I still wouldn't be sure if I should do it month-to-month or just assume I'll use it for a full year or what...

Edited by cleomiele

I'm in the same boat as Storme and Secre. I very well COULD get premium, and I know I'd love the features. Honestly, the second main reason I want to get it is because some of the NC Mall ads make my games lag severely and the ads are EVERYWHERE now. I remember when I was a young'in, and there wasn't an ad to be seen on neo... *reminisces*

BUT ANYWAY the first reason would definitely be the SSW. That sounds amazing for pricing your shop and of course sniping! It's just so hard to try and justify myself spending $8/month on a virtual game...

I am now having this same argument with myself :sad01_anim:

ACTUALLY, for those of you that already have premium, what payment plans are you using? Annually, monthly, or every 4 months? If I were to get premium, I still wouldn't be sure if I should do it month-to-month or just assume I'll use it for a full year or what...

I started with monthly, and I have just switched to the four month one. Until I'm sure that I'll be playing full time for another year, I'm not getting the anual one. :)

I started with monthly, and I have just switched to the four month one. Until I'm sure that I'll be playing full time for another year, I'm not getting the anual one. :)

Yeah, it seemed a little risky to assume I would be active enough to make the most of premium for an entire year. I'll probably follow the same path as you. Thanks for your input! :)

Yeah, it seemed a little risky to assume I would be active enough to make the most of premium for an entire year. I'll probably follow the same path as you. Thanks for your input! :)

Yeah, that's what I thought too! Sure, I'm using it ALL the time now, and I have for a couple months, but prior to that, I hadn't been on Neo in a couple of years! So gettin the annual one was just too much of a risk. :)

I hope you enjoy Premium! It is really awesome. :D

I'm in the same boat - I wouldn't dare get the year one, I've got monthly right now and will switch to the four month once this is up, but I've been known to go on hiatus pretty regularly from Neo, so I wouldn't be bothered to pay up for a year unless I was POSITIVE I'd be around all year.

Congrats lovedwallflower, you are now a Neopets Premium member!

omg omg omg omg :D I chose the 4 month plan :)

I dont like the fact that it automatically takes money from your account once time is up, but I suppose you could always cancel manually..

Also, I just paid but don't have Premium yet. They said that

You will also receive an email confirmation.
but I have nothing so far :S

Has this happened to any of you? I bought premium on the 5th of August and they told me to wait for 24 hrs for an email. I got nothing - no email, no premium. No money was taken from my account either :S

Now I used paypal, so I know the details of the card are correct. Should I just buy it again, or are they simply taking their sweet time about it??

Maybe you should open a ticket about it? But then again they haven't taken the money from your account :mellow:. Still though, you don't want to pay for it and then suddenly be charged for it again.