Neopets Down For Maintenance Tonight!

hrtbrk

NOTICE - The Maintenance Myncies will be working on some fixes tonight (July 11) at 11:00 PM NST.

The maintenance period will last until about 8:00 AM NST, so if you see the site go down during these hours, please don't panic!

mynci_eatbanana.gif

Something to stop me from doing my dailies right off the bat. 8 AM NST is 11 AM EST where I live, never thought the maintenance period would last that long. Catch up on cartoons/anime or play vintage console games maybe?

Wow, that's a long time! :O

WHAT WILL I DO?!?!

and its on so guess i gotta wait to use the shop wizard now

anyway have fun on neopets NOT :P

away still have fun

DESERTFREAK10

I don't know what to do with myself while Neo is down. It's usually always running in the background of whatever else I have opened up. Plus, now is the perfect time to be on. Not as many folks on to steal my restocking goodies!

What to do D:

Awesome. Because of my schedule I've become accustomed to doing my dailies a little after 11 PM NST. No dailies for me today, and a lot of bank interest lost as I didn't get the NPs on hand in there. At least I bought stock just after the day rolled over, so I didn't miss out on that. Ugh. I just noticed I also missed out on selling my 15K shares of BUZZ. Just great. I'm sure it'll drop like a rock again now. So a whole lot more interest lost there.

I really wish they could wait until midnight to start maintenance. At the very least, have an alert on the site that you see on every page that's put up that morning letting people know. I rarely go to the boards, and seem to always skip reading the news when they do this. Even with those two outlets TNT usually makes the announcement way later than they should. They could give a whole lot more notice. It's very frustrating. The times I do notice it is usually because of TDN, but even here I don't visit the home page daily. Meh.

Awesome. Because of my schedule I've become accustomed to doing my dailies a little after 11 PM NST. No dailies for me today, and a lot of bank interest lost as I didn't get the NPs on hand in there. At least I bought stock just after the day rolled over, so I didn't miss out on that. Ugh. I just noticed I also missed out on selling my 15K shares of BUZZ. Just great. I'm sure it'll drop like a rock again now. So a whole lot more interest lost there.

I really wish they could wait until midnight to start maintenance. At the very least, have an alert on the site that you see on every page that's put up that morning letting people know. I rarely go to the boards, and seem to always skip reading the news when they do this. Even with those two outlets TNT usually makes the announcement way later than they should. They could give a whole lot more notice. It's very frustrating. The times I do notice it is usually because of TDN, but even here I don't visit the home page daily. Meh.

I'm going to miss out on all of my dailies and my bank interest as well. I think TNT should have something near the top of the site with remaining time until maintenance begins. That way, no one will be surprised when they refresh and they get the "site is down" page. It wouldn't take much for them to be a little more sympathetic to their users before they just cut it off cold turkey like. I find it rather frustrating.

Noooooo....my faerie quest fortune cookie ends at 4 AM NST and I was hoping to squeeze in an extra quest in those four hours :'(

Do you know what there doing to the site or is it just usual maintenance ????

Isn't the usual maintenance on every 1st of the month? It's scheduled I think...it's also shorter, only 2-3 hours usually not 9 :((