Happy Ixi Day!

hrtbrk

Aww, the Elderly Ixis are kinda cute (^ー^) I prefer them over the Elderly Acaras anyway, even if I think the Gnorbus are a hard act to follow.

I love the wearables! Almost makes me want to go adopt an Ixi c;

Edit: After seeing the close up of the Elderly Ixis, I have to add that I really love the male ixis side burns <3 :b

omg the clothes are super awesome .. darkphilosophy is going to love that black wig !!

as for the color (elderly) .. i have no affection towards it whatsoever in all the 3 pets that were released

Holy crap! Those clothing pieces are AMAZING!!!! I can't believe that such pieces exsist. I love Ixis, but now I'll REALLY need to get one!!! Omg I'm so happy ^.^ I'm bookmarking this!!!

The Elderly color is so weird, yet really cool. I love how much detail they've been putting into them.

The clothing sets are beyond gorgeous. I wonder how they would look on a Robot Ixi, since that's what mine is.

Wow, very exotic clothing pieces. Pity the sets are so similar. Still think they are awesome. And I missed getting free training for Darusival, my battle pet yesterday because I was out. ;-;

They're so full of expression! I just want to hold up their ball of knitting wool and eat a werthers original. CUTE!

Well Ixi day is a complete win. I love the new Elderly pets - especially the female one.

But wow at the clothing!! I don't think I've seen clothing that nice for a while. Both outfits are gorgeous and they look fantastic on the Ixis. I'm tempted to get an Ixi just for the clothing now.

The Elderly Ixis are alright in my opinion, but these new outfits for the Ixi are stinking awesome! Now this makes me want to own an Ixi.

I'm not as wow'd by the Elderly Ixi pets as I have been for the others so far. :(

The clothes are gorgeous though!