Hello!

eris

Hi everyone! I'm Eris, I'm from Australia, and I use way too many exclamation marks!

I've been on Neo for a while now (read: ages), and I've been using TDN quite a lot! So I thought I would finally sign up to the forums and maybe make some friends while trying for some game avvies.

I'm also pretty terrible at introducing myself. Nice to meet you all! :)

Welcome to the Forums!*gives chocolate with Meepit* I am trying to get the MVSF avi still....

Hello _Faerie_Xweetok_, thanks for the warm welcome! Mm, I could never resist chocolate.

Good luck with the MvsF avatar - I know the TDN article definitely helped me with that one!

I'm currently trying for the Typing Terror avatar, but I seem to have some really poor luck with getting higher-point Grundos..

Hello _Faerie_Xweetok_, thanks for the warm welcome! Mm, I could never resist chocolate.

Good luck with the MvsF avatar - I know the TDN article definitely helped me with that one!

I'm currently trying for the Typing Terror avatar, but I seem to have some really poor luck with getting higher-point Grundos..

Your welcome,and good luck to you too!(never played Typing Terror...) If you need help on Skirmish or Petpet Cannonball,ask me!(I have been on high scores,but never got any game trophies.I could also friend challenge with you if you want,how about now?

Thank you! I will definitely keep you in mind for tips in the future!

Maybe we could friend challenge some other time, though - I'm just about to head off for a little bit! Thanks for the offer, though. :)

Hi there, Eris! It's nice to meet you, and welcome to the forums :)

Good luck with the game avatars, also!! I'm pretty terrible at them myself haha. The only ones I can recall achieving are the Sutek's Tomb and Kass Basher ones pretty much :T

is this a good name to change my name when i turn super member?ƒaerie_Χωeetøk

Yay, thanks for the lovely welcomes, Caro and Ashbash!

Caro: I'm in the process of being lent item avvies, and hopefully will be lent pet/petpet avvies in the future.. so for the time being I'm just working on the game avvies. And I am so bad at them. Dx

Ashbash: Nice use of exclamation marks! Together we will overrun the world with them. ;D

_Faerie_Xweetok_: Haha, very fancy and pretty letters - but wouldn't that make logging in very painful and slow? Unless you meant something when you said name.. .__.

Well..never mind with that,are you ready for a challenge now?(i have been up for 1 day and still pretty psyched.

Welcome Eris, I hope your time here is turning out great!

My name is Neomysterion, and I work here as a forum moderator. If you haven't already, our forum guidelines (http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=6361) will give you a better idea on how this forum works and the the stuff you should not do over here as well.

If you have a question, please feel free to contact me. If I don't have the answer, another staff user probably should. You can always use the TDN Questions section of our forum if you have a question about TDN or TDNForums.

_Faerie_Xweetok_ : Haha, you've been up for so long! Ahhh, okay, we can challenge now! Could we possibly make it quick, though? I have to go wash the dishes soon. xD

oh sorry,i had to sleep at 6:30 or something.XD how about when you have the time?

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! -offers cookies-

Your Kacheek is lovely! Her outfit is gorgeous. :)

Aw, thanks everyone for your warm welcomes! And thanks for the compliments on my pets - my Kacheek is my dress-up outlet, and my Uni pretends to be tough but is really a huge softy at heart. xD

Also, thanks for the Typing Terror well wishes! I spent most of the night on it yesterday, and the closest I got was 3452 (or something). Dx I have awful luck with getting red and purple grundobots. The worst thing is that I have a trophy on my side, back before I switched mains. Dx

Ahh, ƒaerie_Χωeetøk, you changed your name! (I had to copy that, absolutely wasn't going to try typing that out. xD)

I got your invite, but I can't play games right now - I'll catch you when I get home!

Ashbash: I hope we both get it soon! The TDN article on Typing Terror has been really helpful, with the scores I should be getting for each level. I never make it anywhere near 1400 on Level 3.

I've also been trying for the Carnival of Terror avvie, in between Typing Terror games. I've just barely broke the 600 barrier for that one. .__.

I keep hoping I'll eventually get TT. I actually HAVE Carnival of Terror, I got that back when you could send 5 scores a day every day for the month of October? It was back when they had that neat Halloween celebration. I finally, finally got it after many attempts.

Niki: So jealous! I never get enough falling alarm clocks. xD I guess I'll just have to keep at it - seems like it's the way to go for all the game (and random) avvies.

And what, I feel so incredibly narcissistic, continually replying to my own welcome thread. xD

Hah, I was just thinking the same about my own! I guess we're in good company then. I think it's just persistence with CoT and luck, because I've had games with a good bit of clocks and then games where I've only gotten one or two.