Hello!

eris

Haha, well it takes the two of us to continually generating replies! ;D

Ahh, that would be right - CoT and TT both require elements of luck, with the grundobots and alarm clocks. xD

I will definitely continue trying with both CoT and TT - I will have them! >:[

(And then I will continue with MJB - my high score is around 2900.)

Yes, indeed! Sadly I have to be off, got to get up at the crack of dawn and I really struggle with that - I'm SO not a morning person. o_O But at least we were keeping each other company for a little while, it was nice to chat for a little bit too!

I do hope you get those two, I will keep my fingers crossed for you and the bots sending you good stuff! Erm. To be stupid - MJB?

Ah hah, no worries - I actually have to head off (should have been gone like half an hour ago). xD

Good luck waking up so early, I am not a morning person either! It was great talking to you, though!

Yay, thanks for the luck!

And MJB = Meepit Juice Break. Not sure if anyone else calls it that, but gogo acronymising things! (And making up words. Yess!)

Ah hah, no worries - I actually have to head off (should have been gone like half an hour ago). xD

Good luck waking up so early, I am not a morning person either! It was great talking to you, though!

Yay, thanks for the luck!

And MJB = Meepit Juice Break. Not sure if anyone else calls it that, but gogo acronymising things! (And making up words. Yess!)

Hahaha, yes! And I should know that one, because I've tried for it before. Obviously failing miserably. o_O

I'm up, and miserable. I'll probably end up napping later. Thanks for the chat!

Thanks for the welcome, Vasama! I'm eying your avatar count jealously. One day, one day.

And yes, I've pretty much relied on TDN's guides for all my game avvies, and then some!

Ah, Niki, it's as though you're my avatar twin!

Hopefully you'll wake up a bit more as the day goes on - but if not, there's always caffeine. ;D I do love a good nap, though!