thank you kq!

skylee

Maybe she might not,and yeah...im in the mainland in san-fransico in california.thats why i was off for a few hours and so.

EDIT: how much are you willing to sell it if you do?

Congratulations! c: That's a nice upgrade from junk (even codestones c; )

Have you decided if you're going to sell it or keep it?

By the way, I love Leenory! I didn't know Robot Poogles were that awesome :b

(Oh, and Bee, I love your siggy c: )

Congrats! What a fantastic win! :D I never get anything good, lol. :3

Congrats! It's really sad, because I got one map piece from KQ, and 1 from an RE, except both of them were the super cheap ones...

*sigh* It's so mean! I'm not able to play KQ because of my slow internet. I always get disconnected ._.

Me toooooo! Well it's gotten a bit better...before I couldn't even watch youtube/listen to music on the internet because it just kept crashing...Now I just fail at the mini-games because of the lag, and I only occasionally get disconnected...

Still I hardly ever play...This makes me want to play again XD

yup i decided to sell it. i sold it for 800k, 3 codestones, 2 plushie petpet paint brushes and a pirate petpet paint brush. not sure if it was the best deal or not but it was fine for me and a quick sale :)

yup i decided to sell it. i sold it for 800k, 3 codestones, 2 plushie petpet paint brushes and a pirate petpet paint brush. not sure if it was the best deal or not but it was fine for me and a quick sale :)

.thats great!but im not sure about the plushie petpet pb,(they sell about 4,000 to 6,000)i envy your pirate petpet paint brush,i love how they look,especially the faellie.

Me toooooo! Well it's gotten a bit better...before I couldn't even watch youtube/listen to music on the internet because it just kept crashing...Now I just fail at the mini-games because of the lag, and I only occasionally get disconnected...

Still I hardly ever play...This makes me want to play again XD

I also have that problem.I am good at Shenkuu Showers,but it just can't work on that berry blast,that game where you pick fruits,and ESPECIALLY the watering the plants.Oh... wait I think it is working.

Congrats! I can't really play KQ, my laptop keeps overheating and kicking me out of the game...

Aww man...I think it only works at McDonalds.