What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

YAY!!! I just won 150NC from the Expellibox :D First time in almost a year I think! :O

EDIT: I bought a Haunted Asylum Mystery Capsule in hope of the contacts.. but no XD Winning was obviously the end of my luck for today, haha.

So, any dream pet in mind. Be sure to tell us when you use it. :D

i will :) ! i used my last one to get a plushie poogle which was one of my dreamies. i really want a water draik, but i would need to save for a draik egg first

You Win!!!

You have already earned your daily limit of Neopoints.

You are allowed to continue playing, though.

And, you've earned a Trophy!

216_2.gif

Congratulations! You have advanced to the next Level.

Yes! now to go around the rocks and for gold trophy for this game.

So I wanted to get the Neopets Circle Background for my pets, but it's an NC item and I really don't want to spend any real life money on this game. Yet, I was seriously considering it because I'm not much into customization and it would be easy while giving it that old school look I miss. Well, I stumbled across someone's user lookup that was coded in the old version of the website, part of which put the pets into the circle background on your user lookup! I consider finding this a huge achievement for me today as now I don't have to spend any money to have my ideal backgrounds!!

Congrats on finding your magma pool time :) I spent days trying to find mine quite some time ago, refreshing in 5 minute intervals and marking it all down in a spreadsheet... Of course it had to be in one of the last times I tried xD and it was also at like 3am or something for me (though now that daylight savings has kicked in it's like 4 something a.m. yikes).

Today I noticed that I got into the art gallery with my drawing for Eyrie day. I submitted the picture too late to get in with the others but I was surprised when I checked the gallery and saw my drawing lol. The prize I got was a Gallion but I'm not yet sure whether I want to sell it or what.

It totally does feel like free neopoints to me! And I quite enjoy that whole 'do nothing and get neopoint' sort of thing, its refreshing compared to having to play games just to win points!

You Win!!!

You have already earned your daily limit of Neopoints.

You are allowed to continue playing, though.

And, you've earned a Trophy!

216_1.gif

Congratulations! You have advanced to the next Tournament.

Finally! the gold trophy after sudden tournament 11 match 8 game resets, which meant i had to match master vex twice. it will look lovely on my lookup.

Reached level 50 on my habitarium! Time to just sit back and relax now!

I just reached it (again) too! :D Come to mama, little gems! :D