What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

Assuming you want 700 HP too, that's gonna cost you just over 7500 codestones and 650 red codestones, over 872 days of non stop training :-P

Hahaha, I knoooow. It's a very long term goal, LOL.

Lol. I am depending on the Lab right now and Key Quest. Hopefully I get a Faerie Quest too. Its been a while.

I've had a FQ every day since the FQFC debuted ;-) helps a lot

Hahaha, I knoooow. It's a very long term goal, LOL.

Very long term! Still, it's good to have goals :-D

I've had a FQ every day since the FQFC debuted ;-) helps a lot

Very long term! Still, it's good to have goals :-D

I looooove my FQFCs. :D

Yes! Haha. I found every time that I left Neo it was because I didn't have any goals (had just painted all my pets, or got the avatar I was after, or whatever), so hopefully this one will keep me going for a while. ;)

"You Win!!!

You earned 1200 Neopoints.

And, you've earned a Trophy!

216_2.gif

Congratulations! You have advanced to the next Level."

Finally xD I get kinda bored of cellblock so I've been playing it very rarely, like a few rounds a week maybe. Though I know if I really wanted I could do it faster... Going for the gold trophy will probably take me time but at the moment I'm happy with a silver one.

I also got two BC (species not overall) trophies for my pets in my first time entering, I'm pretty pleased :) Third place for my Acara, and second for my lab pet, (a Grundo which hasn't changed species or anything in awhile... luckily). Though technically that was yesterday; but in my timezone this all happened in the same day.

I consider it an anchievement that I missed Boochi (even though I didn't do a thing! LOL) Ugh, this is the first time in 11 YEARS I've had a colour changing RE (even though no colour was actually changed). Hopefully this means I'm good for another 11 years?

Boochi fires his ray gun at Ansteigen, but thankfully he misses!

I consider it an anchievement that I missed Boochi (even though I didn't do a thing! LOL) Ugh, this is the first time in 11 YEARS I've had a colour changing RE (even though no colour was actually changed). Hopefully this means I'm good for another 11 years?

Thankfully he missed your Faerie Shoyru. I was missed by Boochi once, before I new what it was. I keep my lab rat active at all times.

Thankfully he missed your Faerie Shoyru. I was missed by Boochi once, before I new what it was. I keep my lab rat active at all times.

Yeah. D: Ouch. Faerie PBs aren't too bad- only 1.2 mill or so? So it's not too painful, but still. I would keep Mneryth active, but I want any random stat REs to hit Ansteigen. Oh well!

Also, I hit 100 reputation points! :D -does a dance-

Lucky you! Is it just me or have more users announced having had a visit from Boochi lately? I worry that they have increased the possibility of getting hit by him. I hope it's just coincidence.

Today I got the Tyranu Evavu avvie :D Another game to never play again, haha ;)

jarbjarb.gif

"Ugg, no more".

Lucky you! Is it just me or have more users announced having had a visit from Boochi lately? I worry that they have increased the possibility of getting hit by him. I hope it's just coincidence.

Ugh, I sure hope it's just coincidence! I nearly had a heart attack when I saw Boochi- hopefully I'll never see him again!

Congratulations! Your wish has really come true! That donation of 21 NeoPoints you made to the Neopian Wishing

Well was worth it, because you have been granted the following item : Evil Jhudora Valentines . It will be in your inventory when you go to

Neopets next. Thanks a lot, and hope to see you soon! The Neopets Team

Yey!! I wished on a whim yesterday and got an item for my gallery ^_^

Phew. That took....forever. Now I need to get started on NQII.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE BEATEN NEOQUEST!

You may now start a new game on the Evil! difficulty level! (Go to the Options menu to do so.)

Good luck!

91_3.gif

You receive a Bronze NeoQuest Trophy!

Phew. That took....forever. Now I need to get started on NQII.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! YOU HAVE BEATEN NEOQUEST!

You may now start a new game on the Evil! difficulty level! (Go to the Options menu to do so.)

Good luck!

91_3.gif

You receive a Bronze NeoQuest Trophy!

Yey!! I wished on a whim yesterday and got an item for my gallery ^_^

Congrats to both of you! :D

Lucky Saxen! Too bad that so many of the really expensive items wouldn't be available through the Wishing Well!

Congrats to both of you! :D

Lucky Saxen! Too bad that so many of the really expensive items wouldn't be available through the Wishing Well!

Thank you ^^ and yes it really is! That was the only thing I could get for my gallery from there D:

Today I woke up to this which I was really hoping for! 1182_3.gif - played about 5 hours of it this weekend XP

Deserted Tomb

You slowly make your way through the opening and into the awaiting darkness. The door slams shut behind you. How unexpected.

---

The tomb presents you with quite a challenge over the next few days. Luckily, you've brought plenty of provisions and have cleverly made your way through every trap you've come across. Your mum would be proud.

Finally, after decyphering all the secrets of the tomb, you're led to the treasure chamber.

fulltreasure.gif

EUREKA!

You've found it. You've found the treasure of the Lost City of Geraptiku. People you've met once will now be writing to you asking to borrow Neopoints. It's every Neopian's dream.

You search through the treasure and take back what you can carry.

bd_ger_bonescepter.gifbottlefaerie_water.gif

You also stuff 1,323 Neopoints in your pockets!

At least it was rare.

You have completed a quest for the Fountain Faerie.

fountain-faerie-2-2.jpg

This is exactly what I needed. Thanks for taking the time to help me.

You may come visit me at my Rainbow Fountain any time! I'll be happy to reward you with a brand new colour!

First FFQ completed, EVER. I got one on my old main, but abandoned it because I didn't know anything about them. And then, I never got one again!

Now, what to do - paint my dreamie, or get the Buzz avatar?

fountain-faerie-2-2.jpg

You may come visit me at my Rainbow Fountain any time! I'll be happy to reward you with a brand new colour!

First FFQ completed, EVER. I got one on my old main, but abandoned it because I didn't know anything about them. And then, I never got one again!

Well, if you are an avatar collector, I would go with the Buzz Avatar. And you could probably trade the Faerie Buzz for a nice pet... But anyways CONGRATS FOR THE FFQ. :D

Today for the first time in my three years of playing neopets........I have received 150 NC from Scarab Game!!!:D

fountain-faerie-2-2.jpg

Woooo, congrats! :D

Do you have any dream pets that are super expensive? Painted buzzes don't trade terribly well just because there is a lot of them, thanks to the avatar- so I wouldn't expect to get your dream pet out of a trade. If the PB for your dreamie is within relatively easy reach, go for the avatar. If not, get your dreamie. :D