Is anyone else creeped out by "Wizard" Windelle?

~Ğǿǿmy~

Well....yeah...HE LOOKS FUNNY AND CREEPY AT THE SAME TIME!

Looks like he's overconfident or cocky.

"Yeah, check out my bronze medal. I'm awesome."

I'm more confused by Derlyn and the backwards over the shoulder pose.

Yeah TNT has made us wonder this whole AC. Derlyn looks like "oh wait did i win? o_O WOW how did this get into my hands?"

Looks like he's overconfident or cocky.

"Yeah, check out my bronze medal. I'm awesome."

I'm more confused by Derlyn and the backwards over the shoulder pose.

I actually thought that pose was cute xD It was sort of a "Oh, I'm sorry, did you want to see my trophy? While you're at it... my butt is fantastic from this view!"

Such a vain creature. <3

I actually thought that pose was cute xD It was sort of a "Oh, I'm sorry, did you want to see my trophy? While you're at it... my butt is fantastic from this view!"

Such a vain creature. <3

You don't know how much that made me giggle. But yes, I think Derlyn looks awesome! Finally, we are on the podium and get to see her fabulous victory pose.

Such a vain creature. <3

I was thinking the same thing."Oh,please,take my picture!*shows sexy abs*".

Yeah...I like her pose...but the one thing I'm confused about is the part where her hand meets the trophy...how exactly is she holding it?

Very lazily and she's risking dropping it. You could hold something like that, you just have to position your hand properly to make sure it doesn't fall. It could easily slide off. There's gravity on this planet, Derlyn, you can't just hope it floats like on Kreludor :P

Very lazily and she's risking dropping it. You could hold something like that, you just have to position your hand properly to make sure it doesn't fall. It could easily slide off. There's gravity on this planet, Derlyn, you can't just hope it floats like on Kreludor :P

LOL I love your ending XD Same with "Wizard" It looks like its in his palm.

Volgoth isn't even holding his, it's on the back of his hand. He looks fascinated by it...

"Oooh, shiny."

Someone on the boards thinks Volgoth isn't even looking at the medal either xD

He's like,"Look at this medal I won!(and I don't care about this...uh thing)" lol,I agree with ya.

I made a fixed version:

i-m8hK7Bb.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Not a big fan of the new artists, some of the poses and expressions are a bit weird, and the coloured line-art makes the whole thing seem a bit cluttered. And that's some lazy and inaccurate gradient shading on Wendelle. :P

altador_by_matthewwwww-d55epjl.jpgThey always made techos kind of mean just take a look at dr. death

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more, anything under that is deemed spam. Images don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Where exactly is Volgoth looking? AHAHAHA. xD

Awesome poses from the three of them! :)

Vologoth is like dat [removed] XD Hahahahahaha welll Vologoth is like :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Censoring curse words do not make them okay to say on the forums, it's just as bad as using the actual curse itself.

I made a fixed version:

i-m8hK7Bb.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

All I can say is...*ROFL* This made my morning.