THE PRIZE SHOP AWAITS...

It's open now! Hopefully it won't glitch out like the other one did. So how's the weather guys? :V

I KNEW IT! The prices changed! Too bad too... :/ No Faerie Yooyu for me. :(

I probably should've played more. Oh well.

EDIT: pot_8bit.gif30,000 Points - OoOOooohhh a shiny 8-Bit Potion as the top prize. Too bad few pets are available for transforming.

Are the battledome equipment worth it? I must spend smart this time!

Thanks, I got 24,489 Prize Shop points. A bit more than 500 points shy from getting a Faerie Yooyu. D:

I'll just buy one since none of the other prizes catch my attention.

I'm very discouraged. :(

Oh...shoot.....I have 1391 prize points...I can't even buy the faerie yooyu....Oh man...well I can get the uniform!

I actually haven't bought anything yet... I'm too paranoid to spend anything in fear of a random change (and more information). I'll wait a few hours to make my decision.

I am too paranoid as well.I CAN'T MAKE MY DECISION...

I have more points than I thought I would! I love the garland! But...nothing seems to be clickable... Also, how do you tell what is wearable? I think these prizes are bit underwhelming. That's a lot of pillows! lol

O.O i clicked....and nothing...oh man...i really really want to buy something,but i can't!I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING THAT I WANT AND CAN'T DECIDE!

For those of you not able to click on items.. REFRESH PAGE. I noticed it will freeze up after a period of time.

Also, for things that are wearable... yeah I have no idea. I'll be buying what i can and see from there. The garland, however, is super cute! I bought it. ;)

umm....does anyone know this person or if you are,why did you send it to me?

DATE FROM ITEM ACCEPT RETURN 2012-06-28 inheritedbark gif_acy14vii_yooyuball_topiary.gif

Yooyuball Topiary