THE PRIZE SHOP AWAITS...

And I can't buy anything because NOTHING happens when I click on it. Why does it work for most of you but not for me and a few others!? I wanna buy ALL the wearables.

Well - turns out not even All-Star rank will gain you enough points for a Faerie Yooyu. There goes my trading for a Mutant, either I wait till next year's Yooyu, or save up for the Mutant I want.

I couldn't click until a while later...I hope you guys'n gals can click the items you want to buy!

Everything worked out well for me. I ended up doing a massive overall on my scorchio with lots of altador swag, and the scarf was just perfect on my shoyru! Now he just exudes classiness. I think the wearables ended up being the best part about the prize shop personally.

Heh, I noticed the description for Altador Cup Teams Garland is:

"Celebrate ALL the teams!"

responsibility12(alternate).png

I bought the garland, the scarf, the flag, the commerative stamp, both the books, and lots of the cheaper little doodads. Had 5,602 points to spend. I thought the shoulder guards were armour?

Ended up with 5,102 prize points.

The only thing that really attracted me with the scarf. Then I bought a bunch of other AC-themed stuff like the garland and the spear. And I bought the SS background because I needed a background. XD Bought the 2 books, and I don't know what to do with the rest of my prize points.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Roo_Seliz That is how my pet looks like now! xDD

Aw SHOOT! I accidently put that Commemorative Stamp in my album. I was gonna keep that and sell it when it's price is higher. :(

It's working for me now! Yay! I got the garland and the scarf. I was going to get more things but I hit refresh for some reason and ended up with two scarf's.... Ugh... I sent a ticket to TNT but who knows how they will rule on that one... Boo... So for now I am waiting to see if I get that 1000 points back...

Aw SHOOT! I accidently put that Commemorative Stamp in my album. I was gonna keep that and sell it when it's price is higher. :(

I actually got the stamp TO put in my album :P I was just a little shy of having enough points to buy two, but I'm just going to hoard books instead.

I got the stamp, the scarf, the KI jersey, the garland, the plushie, and a bajillion of the books. Stamp went into album, wearables into closet, the plushie will go into my gallery, and I will put those books in my SDB until I can sell them for at least 100k a piece :P

I hope that this makes the Faerie Yooyu cheaper. I've wanted one for my gallery for some time, and I'm willing to pay a couple hundred thousand, but not 3-5million. I'm sad I can't get it myself...I was hoping it'd be sliiiightly cheaper.

Also, I'm sad that the pillow is the old FL colors, even though I like that color combo better.

Thanks so much for letting us all know!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts meet the 7 word minimum. Anything under 7 words is spam.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Dear god, the stamp is on the TP right now for between 350k and 750K!! Oh my gosh, I'm so stupid for putting that in my album. So, so stupid.

I'm pretty terrible at making money and this would have been a nice boost.

tumblr_m4w5jpExao1qjavxh.gif

Mrrrrrrrr... :(

I'm guessing no-one has a spare? I know it's pretty selfish of me...