When will the results be posted?

~Ğǿǿmy~

there's a tie break, and in the news they said the results should be posted today :0

i hope i'm still awake at 2 PM NST, because it's 18:22 now and it's almost 10 AM NST... sigh

four and a half hour to go...

IKR! Especially in AC V! I think it took over 2+ days to reveal the results! I was on Lost Desert at that time.

Back then I was new and joined Altador because I thought it would win. I thought that because it was the Altador Cup and Altador a team....

Are there separate prize shops for the AC and the staff tournament?

Yes because it is two different sub-events.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm more interested in when the prize shop will open... is it usually opened when the results are announced? I'm assuming not...

That's what I'm interested in too. I already know what my team placed but I want to see what prizes I'll be able to get!

When will the results be posted for AC VII? I want to know really bad!

Its posted now.

;)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.