New Eventide Petpets!

complicatedwishes

Today TNT released the new Eventide Petpet Paintbrush.

walkingcarpet_eventide.gifcarmariller_eventide.gifpetpetbrush_eventide.gifcobrall_eventide.gifdragoyle_eventide.gif

To celebrate the new paintbrush TNT have also released these new smilies which you can use on the Neoboards!

eventidepppb.gif*eventidepppb*

eventidepb.gif*eventidepb*

Ohhhh, I love the Cobrall. I like the stripes on it's body and the emphasis on the starry bit. So, so far out of my price range though, both the normal Paint Brush and the Petpet one.

The Cobrall is beautiful- I think that's the first time I've ever said that about something painted Eventide! :b

ooooh, those are really the cutest things ever ^_^

the cobrall is beautiful :) as is the carmariller, especially the wings :)

What's the second petpet? it looks like a Faerie Eventide Poogle. :P

But i really like this new color, I hope there is/will be an eventide Kyrii! ^_^

No one answered this question? :(

Khaos, that one would be a Carmariller. It's like a winged armadillo and restocks at the Faerie Petpet shop. Here is a standard one:

carmariller_yellow.gif

In other terms, the Carmariller and the Cobrall are the best of the four. The Cobrall may go well with the Eventide Hissi. :)

I haven't been on Neo in a LONG time.

When did Eventide come out? And are there any other relatively new colours?

In addition to Eventide there is Elderly. I think those are the two newest colours. :)

If you're just returning, you may want to check out this page: http://www.neopets.com/~arentipretty

It's a Hiatus Rescue Kit. All the stuff you missed, all in one easy to see place. :D

In addition to Eventide there is Elderly. I think those are the two newest colours. :)

If you're just returning, you may want to check out this page: http://www.neopets.com/~arentipretty

It's a Hiatus Rescue Kit. All the stuff you missed, all in one easy to see place. :D

Thank you so much for this!

Was the re-emergence of Krawk Island a plot?

Thank you so much for this!

Was the re-emergence of Krawk Island a plot?

You're welcome! And I think so! I was on hiatus for a lot of the past three years, so I missed a loooot of plots.

You're welcome! And I think so! I was on hiatus for a lot of the past three years, so I missed a loooot of plots.

Dang. I've tried not to miss any plots. I just re-joined and bought premium, so I expect to be a LOT more active now LOL

Thanks for your help!

I think these turned out really nice. I love how shiny the Cobrall is. And I think they did a gorgeous job on the Carmariller's wings.

Speaking of Carmariller,I just got one.Awesome!(and cute cuz they do look cute)