Where do you think your team should've placed? :O

they forgot to add all the teams together.although i think they mean in one bracket and 6 teams.each bracket has 6 teams each.like that?

Shenkuu placed 16th this year, with the bracket format. If the standings were calculated like years past, we placed 13th. In TDN's standings, which I think uses the point system (Win/Draw/Lose), SK placed 13th.

If you were to ask me, I think if SK only played all the teams, we would've placed at 8th-12th. In line with how we use to do for 2 years now.

they should remove the brackets.i just really hate seeing them now.

It seems odd to me that no matter how well certain teams did they couldn't place any higher... But I did have loads of fun playing! lol

KI should be 5th based on overall performance.

However no one really knows where anyone (except Kreludor) should really place. Altador and Faerieland never played so who knows who is worse overall. We played Darigan 4 times, that's not supposed to happen. Darigan played us and Kreludor 4 times each, that's not supposed to happen. Matches we should have had never happened that could have been wins instead of losses/draws which changes everything. Mystery Island vs. Kreludor never happened, that's a huge match.

KI should be 5th based on overall performance.

However no one really knows where anyone (except Kreludor) should really place. Altador and Faerieland never played so who knows who is worse overall. We played Darigan 4 times, that's not supposed to happen. Darigan played us and Kreludor 4 times each, that's not supposed to happen. Matches we should have had never happened that could have been wins instead of losses/draws which changes everything. Mystery Island vs. Kreludor never happened, that's a huge match.

Agreed. I really wanted to see Mystery Island vs. Us. :(

They could have made the bracket system work. With some more time, and more effort, they could have set it up so every team went up against every team. There may have been a couple of games that were repeats, but no team should have played the same team FOUR TIMES. That's just ridiculous.

The previous format was by losses, not TDN's predictions. That was supposed to be different because no one new how the brackets would be planned.

In the previous format, my team should have placed 7th, but I would be happy with 9th or up.

Agreed. I really wanted to see Mystery Island vs. Us. :(

They could have made the bracket system work. With some more time, and more effort, they could have set it up so every team went up against every team. There may have been a couple of games that were repeats, but no team should have played the same team FOUR TIMES. That's just ridiculous.

Roo Island also versed Shenkuu four times. It is annoying!

i am lost desert and i think we would have place in 6th 7th but 5th is great

we faced roo island 4 times :sick02: like shenkuu

i hate how we did not face faerieland,kreludor and more

anyway i nothing wrong with the new bracket but i just want to face all teams

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

Honestly, I don't consider SK to be a 4th tier team. If we were getting pushed around by the few lower-tier teams we did face, then sure, we'll talk. But we only lost three of our 10 bottom 8 matches, and neither of them were losses anyone would consider "dominant."

Other than that, we won against BV, won twice against HW, and won once against TM and RI (while drawing both teams once overall). If that's a 16th place team, I'll eat my hat!

I think SK is probably closer to RI in terms of strength, though not "quite" there.

lol,because clotzan grant their wish!and we ranked 12,we should do better next time!(next year)

Darigan should've been second or third.

If anyone not on KD says their team should've been first, then go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

Darigan should've been second or third.

If anyone not on KD says their team should've been first, then go sit in the corner and think about what you've done.

XD

DC played really well this year -- hopefully next year you guys get on the podium. :) (and omg, I am in awe of your stats. o.o You seriously put my 90-some YYB and 900 SOSD scores to shame, lolol.)

Honestly i'm expecting a 7th place finish for DC next year. :P

But we'll win the year after. Don't worry. ;D

Thanks though. ^^

And thanks. I worked really hard to pull that off. And i'm currently the 5th best DC player in the AC, according to AbsoluteCorruption.

Honestly i'm expecting a 7th place finish for DC next year. :P

But we'll win the year after. Don't worry. ;D

Thanks though. ^^

And thanks. I worked really hard to pull that off. And i'm currently the 5th best DC player in the AC, according to AbsoluteCorruption.

Why are you expecting such a low rank for DC next year?

Wow! That is an amazing achievement. :) I bow to you and your awesome skills.