Where do you think your team should've placed? :O

Its our pattern. We explode one year, and the next we sink back down to 7th. Its a cycle.

Thank you. ^^

Awww, that's too bad. :(

Well, we can hope to break out of our cycles! I'm hoping that Kreludor won't be hit with the winner's curse next year, and end up on the podium again. :)

Awww, that's too bad. :(

Well, we can hope to break out of our cycles! I'm hoping that Kreludor won't be hit with the winner's curse next year, and end up on the podium again. :)

Or at least I'm hoping Kreludor doesn't fall as far as 13th like LD and Virtupets did. It's not fun at all.

Or at least I'm hoping Kreludor doesn't fall as far as 13th like LD and Virtupets did. It's not fun at all.

haha, yes, definitely not. ._. Maybe I'll take holidays next June so I can play away! lol

Lol, Ryan, our pattern can be broken if we work hard, and with a little "HELP" from freeloaders, we could be on the podium. Although, the pattern is a big possibility, so I guess we have to wait 364 more days to see if the pattern really works for us :P

Kiko Lake here, we started off really well and then completely fell apart down the stretch, IMO TNT messed on the 4th bracket and awarded us 2nd, and 6th overall but I feel we should of been around 10th-12th overall.

Nahhh, Kiko Lake still did good in the first three brackets, 6th, so about 8th because of last bracket would be fair.