Is this what the cool kids are doing?

Queen

Well, I'm new here -- obviously! I've been a neo addict for 10+ years. Just found these nice little forums, though. (I'm a tad bit slow.) Anywho, not sure how your introductions go here, but I'm Queen -- a 24 year old kid at heart! I use the same name on neopets that I use here, so I don't confuse myself too much. :laughingsmiley:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=6361 <- Before continuing, check these out first.

My name is Crobat, and I'm pleased to meet you over here at The Daily Neopets forum!

Any questions involving TDN, feel free to post it over at TDN Questions. Any other questions? Feel free to PM/Neomail me and I'll be glad to help out or lead you to the right man or woman for the job.

I hope your time at TDN will be a great one. Don't be afraid to make new allies, a good amount of the members are either very friendly or very helpful. I'll be seeing you in the forums.

Hi hi! totally just creeped you lookup. It's so cute! And I love your Lutaris :D <3

Hi there, welcome to the forums! -offers cookies- I hope you like it here. ^_^

Aww, I love your Chocolate Lutari. :D Too cute for words. :D