Staff Tournament Ending Scores

This is only my second time with the Staff Tournament, and you did better than me. I only ended up getting 11,190 points at the end. I hope to get something good and worthy at the Staff Tournament Prize Shop.

I got 15,050 points. o.o I hope that's pretty good. D:

I never changed my team. They all did better each week except uhm, Jimmy. He went down a bit but I still did better each week!

How does this whole thing work? This is my first AC ever so, I'm just all sorts confused. xD

ugh you did better,my score is like,well 4488,

Just when you thought you had enough staff-themed items cluttering up your Safety Deposit Box... the Altador Cup Staff Tournament Prize Shop is on its way! Once it opens those who've picked rosters will be able to exchange the points they've earned for prizes. Because the 3rd set of match results are already in, those who haven't picked a team will have to wait 'til next year, since the staff tournament is over.

Team Scoring

Match Your Team Total

1157 4488

Yeah...kind of bad...

Yeah I'm hoping to get good stuff too at the prize shop. Congrats to the rest of you for your scores :) though I'm sorry your team didn't do so well _Faerie_Xweetok_. I only changed my team once. Round one I got 1,236, 2nd round and 3rd round with the same team I got 5,724 and 5,216. So I guess compared to the rest of you it's not too bad.

13,456 is my total. Not bad! Got 1933 in the first round, 4818 in the second round and 6705 in the third round! Changed one or two team members, I could've got higher if I switched out DJ Skellington (his highest was 733) but hey, loyalty to Haunted Woods shone through. ;)

Over-all, I got 14,632 :D I don't remember my over-all from last year to compare.

If I remember correctly, they opened the staff prize shop at the same time as the AC prize shop. But I could be wrong.

I only participated in 2, so...

Match Your Team Total

55 4466

262 1232

5698 was my total xD

Overall Total: 13971.

First week was pathetic, but after swapping a few staffs here and there, further results came out much better than I expected.