Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

I'm looking for Secret Lab Map Pieces 1 and 2. It is such a pain to search for individual pieces that aren't the first one. >_>

Just send me a neomail if you're looking to get rid of them.

Edit:

Just need #2 now.

Edit Edit:

Don't need any now. Lab ray is all mine! >:D

Once a day anyway...

I'm looking for a Striped Paint Brush.

As well as selling, Chomby Poems, for, 230k but will sell for 200k for TDN members! <3 or a Striped Paint Brush + 150k.

Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3 CUTENESS. CANDIES. Pretty things. :icecream:

Help me reach my goals by buying from my shop!

Restocked every day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wanna get rid of my Snowager Usuki! Lowest on TP is apparently 400k, I can haggle and I'll gladly give a discount to anyone from TDN forums.

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=384251045

First piece of the Secret Lab Map is up for auction for 795,000 :)

http://www.neopets.com/auctions.phtml?type=bids&auction_id=174623646

If it doesn't get sold, I'm willing to put it up on the trading post and sell it for 780,000 since this piece seems to have gone way down in price lately...

Although I'm new to the forums and "new" to Neopets (I played years ago and just re-discovered the joy of NP), I know begging is frowned-upon by noobs, so I'll keep this just an inquiry.

I'm looking for a Baby Poogle MP and, after offering on all 3 in the TP and receiving no answer after days and days or my offer being rejected (one on TP is really high, and the other was a flat-out rejection, not sure why), I'm now checking here to see if any of you have a Baby Poogle MP and are looking to sell.

I don't want it cheap - I'm willing to pay what it's worth, but I would prefer to haggle a bit.

Anyway, you can PM me here or, preferably, NM me on my account: aiobhan_ogealach . If you're curious, it's for Applaudi. He'll be my first custom pet! :)

I opened my Usukicon Y13 Goodie Bag and got:

boo_usukicon13_eventguide.gif

Usukicon Y13 Event Guide

TP price is around 225k, my price is 200k, but of course I can haggle 20k for TDNers :) Link to trade: http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=384758697

(Finally) Seeking the most expensive piece of the lab map c: PM or neomail me if you're selling, please c:

labmap_01.gif

Got it c:

(Good luck, Pratik)

Thought this topic was only for selling, but I guess not :P

Again, looking to buy Five Dubloon Coins, in bulk preferably but I'll buy any that you have.

Also, looking to buy a Bag of Peanuts.

Thought this topic was only for selling, but I guess not :P

Again, looking to buy Five Dubloon Coins, in bulk preferably but I'll buy any that you have.

Also, looking to buy a Bag of Peanuts.

Yea, many people are saying that there is going to be a battle war/plot soon, better start training your pets.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on-topic. If you have no items to advertise for, please don't post. Off-topic comments should be kept to PMs or profile comments.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.