Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

I have a couple of gourmet food items up in my trades;

5fkcqa.gif

Cheesy Krawk Dip r97

Lowest TP price is 900K - but of course I'm willing to go lower, esp for TDN members :)

2wbz5mb.gif

Ice Ice Cream r96

Lowest TP price is 750K - willing to go lower again ^_^

Help Marvum become Maraquan!!!

check out my auctions (map/paintbrush) still at 1-2k not much time left

that name's supposed to be AKQJoker10* <<<< but anyway http://www.neopets.com/auctions.phtml?type=bids&auction_id=167970115

http://www.neopets.com/auctions.phtml?type=bids&auction_id=167972401

just check out all my auctions, i'm nutz. low prices.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words aren't allowed. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This is the place for everyone to post their shop links, auction links, or trading post links. Don't forget to offer special deals to TDN members too. ;) Advertise, advertise, advertise, that's the key to any successful business.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Superfly).

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been PINNED. This topic is regarded as of high importance by site staff.

Im looking for a secret laboratory map piece number 5 please comment/reply if you are willing to sell to me.

Hello! I guess I'll post here because: I'm BUYING a Darigan PB. Yes, I'm painting my Pteri for the avvy. But he's nowhere near 644 days...anyway, buying a Darigan PB. What I have?

Pure:

- 1,031,969 NP

- Subject to go up :)

Items:

- Governer Mansion Stamp

- If you don't want that, I'm sure I can look in m SDB and find something, then wait for my pure to go up.

Neomail me if you are selling, and mention you saw me @TDNF so I don't think you're one of Sloth's minions...

I'm looking to buy Studded Leather Uni Trousers (x3) and Studded Leather Uni Shoes (x3).

I'll buy in bulk or pieces. Send me a message on here or Neopets if you think we might be able to make a deal.

Everything cheap, check it out

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=vi3tog

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Buying Secret Lab map piece #1, willing to pay 280k pure for it PM if interested and we can make a trade

nvm i bought one for less

My new trades:

Rainbow Anubis Plushie - r95 - 325k

The Snowager - r90 - 275k

Gifn Plushie - r92 - 50k

Spaghetti and Eyeballs - r88 - 75k

Cybunny Day Canape - r97 - 200k

Of course i am willing to drop 10k or so from each price for TDN members only - if interested please neomail me letting me know you're from this forum :)

22/08/2011 - Just added wearable items to my trades

Acara Nurse Uniform

Xweetok Repairman Shirt

Berry Zafara Shirt

Black Derby r89 - 80k

Colourful Blumaroo Dancer Dress r95 - 400k

Hi guys! I am looking to buy a Pointy Gnome Hat. I can offer pure,codestones etc. Please message me on HERE if you have one and would be willing to discuss.Thanks!

hey!

i've got 2 1 pieces of a treasure map on the trading post.

the first is #8, it's 100K but foor TDN it'll be 90K

and the second is #6, it's 50K but i'll sell it for 45K

# 8 sold for 90K, 2 codestones and 1 dubloon, yay!

#6 sold

i can't neomail so please PM me if you're interested.

i hope one of you want a treasure map :-P

edit:

hey, again^_^

i've got a zed codestone for auction, starting price at 40K, raise 5K

zed codestone auction

and something else: lab map piece #4

it's 95K but you can get it for 85K

lab map #4 sold

August kind snuck up on me so I didn't get to buy a 'Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet' for cheap and I am sick of not having the Bijou avatar. So it's the last day of the month and I figured before I went and bought some random person's book, I wanted to ask here.

I'd prefer to buy the book from someone who is fairly new to NP (under 1 year) and I'd like to buy it for 52k, the lowest I've seen on SW today was 48k.

Message me here or on Neo (corona_to_core) and I'll try to get back to you ASAP.

Cheers.