Looking to Advertise an Item to Buy or Sell?

Superfly

Selling Scrolls of Forgetfulness 40k each or 400k all together.

Grey paint brush for 3 Mil - 3.4 Mil or for a Darigan Paint brush + 1.8 Mil.

Really want to get rid of these items.

Hey Guys, I'm selling some really good battle equipment in my trades. :) I'm selling a Ylanas Blaster, a Honey Potion, and a Golden Compass. They're all at the lowest price or a little bit lower. :)

Selling: Bag of Peanuts

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=367837381

210k for people here :D Will also accept an Aisha Transmog + 100k pure :)

get yourself an avatar!!

Altador Strength Potion

pot_strengthofaltador.gif

300k on my side, Aegean

290k for a TDN member. Please mail on TDN me so I can confirm you are from here :D

Is anyone selling a full lab map? It's so frustrating waiting for days for any of the traders to come online, only to be given the notice that they've accepted another offer. I'd buy the pieces individually but I'm under the impression that some are unbuyable in shops anyway, and I'd have to go through the trading post again, which...see previous issue. If I'm wrong about that, please, let me know. xD You can neomail me if you'd like. My account is rysh. Thank you TDN!

Hey I'm selling a rare plushie (plu_evil_yellowchia.gif Evil Twin Yellow Chia Plushie). It's price is at 3 mill. I have it on trading post for 2.5 mill but will go quite lower for everyone here. Just mail me and tell me your are from TDN. Doesn't have to be pure, easy to sell items accepted too as long as is of the same value of the price that we agreed. Good luck! :D

Here's the link for my trade:

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=id&search_string=368270283

Selling on TP:

Cheesy Krawk Dip

TP:325-455k

Willing to sell for offers around 300k will haggle for lower for tdn members

Dark Faerie Stamp

TP: 650k

Willing to sell for 600k or slightly lower for tdn members

Retro Poogle Shoes

TP:none

Willing to sell for offers around 50k or slightly lower to tdn members

Twisting Vines

TP:1.5m

Willing to sell for 1m or will consider slightly lower for tdn members

Really need to get rid of these items looking for quicksale, if not interested check out my shop instead, thanks

P.S please be aware on TP offers i am in UK so may not be on at the time, please be patient i am on regularly so will definitely answer :)

I have a Piece of a treasure map for sale in the TP.

I would like 35-40k Pure NPS for it but I will also accept normal codestones, bottled faeries, and neggs.

I would like to make a quick profit on this if at all possible.

If you are interested please make an offer. I'm online daily so there will be a fast response.

Here's the link to my trade: Map Piece

Thank You!

i've got a glowing PB for auction, right now it's at the price of 40.000 np (lowest on the wizard was 42.000), please bid:

http://www.neopets.com/auctions.phtml?type=bids&auction_id=166998715

sold for 40.000, i'm a happy girl right now :laughingsmiley:

Hello! I looked through my SDB and found some doubles (i am trying to get packrat avvy, so any junk items you have lying around would be highly appreciated), so I am selling them at low SW prices, come check them out here (I will stock more soon):

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=48066

I have a Colourful Male Hissi Dancer Hat that I'm looking to sell, I have it in the trading post asking for 380k but I'll be willing to sell for 350k to anyone on TND just neomail me to let me know. :)

Sold

Trumpadon

Snowager Saga Both Sold

-edit-

Cherlops, Protector of Garn sold

Draik Tales Stole by the pant Devil.

these two are now in my shop. the trump and the snowager is still up for trade. looking for approx 700k or a baby paint brush for the trump and 1m for the book.

I'm selling the following

1. Arm Wrestling Table

toy_armwrestletable.gif

Description: Extra strong arms and good balance are necessary to win at this game!

Category: Toy, Wearable

Rarity: 101

Orgin: Capri Sun Arm Wrestle Challenge (Ended 7/11/11)

Comments: There is no set-in-stone price for this item, so I'd like an estimate

2. TNT Staff

clo_acvist_tntstaff.gif

Description: Hahahahahahahaha.......... Get it? This prize was awarded during the Staff Tournament in Altador Cup Y13.

Category: Clothes, Wearable

Rarity: 101

Orgin: Y13 (2011) AC Staff Tourney Prize Shop (Released 7/6/11)

Comments: The value is 200-300K, I would prefer PURE, however I can accept ETS (I WLL NOT ACCEPT HTS!!)

***For each of the above items, I will give you a 20% Discount off of TP if you join my guild! (The picture in my siggy is a link!)***