Your rank: What is it.

Basically what the title says. I'm surprised there isn't an active topic for this already. And sure the shields can tell you what rank you are, but how many people actively use them? :V I suppose this thread could encourage it's use, though.

So yeah, what's your current rank and, more importantly, what's your goal rank for the event? Feel free to express your feeling towards your latest achievements (and I suppose your complaints as well :I). Also, feel free to reveal your ranking tips, if you have any.

My current rank is 11 and my goal is All-Star (20) but the likelihood of that happening is slim seeing as how I'm significantly behind my schedule. I may have to settle for rank 17. :c lol

My rank is currently 9. I don't really have a goal since this is my first Altador Cup, but it'd be nice to get a higher rank although I seriously doubt that I'd even get close to All-Star.

Edit: I am now rank 10 and my goal is to get at least rank 15.

I am at rank 15 currently. Only 445 games of SOSD left and I'll be at rank 16. I hate the game so much now it's taking everything I have to just complete ten minutes to get 50 games then I have to stop for a bit before I get too frustrated. Lol. My goal is All-Star of course but I'm not sure if I have the patience, or the time, left to make it.

I'm at Rank 17 right now, and I'm almost halfway to Rank 18. I'm really proud of myself because this is the farthest I've ever gotten in the AC. :D

I'd like to reach All-Star by Tuesday at the latest (which I think is doable)

I'm currently at rank 11. The highest I've ever been is rank 9, but my stats from last year would be equivalent to rank 12 this year since they made it easier to rank. My goal was originally rank 15 but I think if I can pull a few marathons after missing some days of play, I can reach All-star like I always wanted to.

Rank 17 right now. Planning on making rank 18 later tonight. I've gotten lazy over the past few days, so I wanted to get in 2 ranks today to make up for it. Almost there :) My goal is All-star of course. I was planning to already be there, but now I'm just aiming for Monday morning. After that, maybe I can get to rank 22?

I'm at rank 4, though I should reach rank 5 either tonight or early tomorrow morning. I originally had hoped to be an All-Star, then lowered it to a rank 10, but anything past rank 5 I think I'll be happy with. :)

I'm currently at All-Star at the moment. According to TDN's rank calculator, I'm at Rank 21.

I basically slowed down after hitting All-Star, that was a lot of work for me for the first 9 days of the Altador Cup.

I am rank 10 now. My goal rank is Rank 14 at minimum, and I think I can make and probably surpass that. Not bad for my first AC :)

I am beginning to lose steam so next year I think my strategy is going to be to do more at the beginning while I am more motivated.

So for those of you who have already hit All Star, how many hours of AC games do you play per day on average?

I am currently at rank 24. I want to reach 30K AC points before the AC ends. Hopefully I will. :)

I slowed down when I reached All star a week ago. :woot:

So for those of you who have already hit All Star, how many hours of AC games do you play per day on average?

I'm not all-star yet (almost!) but I will say my plan was to get 56 "rank points" a day. Most of the time I got 60-65 instead. Once I hit rank 16 I decided to sprint to the finish so-to-speak and I am now doing 100 rank points a day.

Wow! Everyone seems to be coming about their goals pretty smoothly. Nice to hear that the AC isn't giving anyone any problems as far as ranking is concerned. I must give props to people who already have gotten or gone past the gold ranks! There's still quite a bit of time left, maybe some can go above and beyond their current goals!

I'm Rank 7, which I'm kinda disappointed at. I was aiming for Rank 10, but the cup is becoming a bit tedious at this stage. I'll try for at least 9, that gets me a Bronze shield, but double figures are always nice. Been slacking off the past few days and out with friends, got some catching up to do. When does the cup end again?