New Login Sections won't accept my password!

Lady Lyuba

Ok - in order to buy Premium I have to login when I'm already logged in, the same thing is true for checking my NC transaction log. But when I enter my information (CORRECTLY might I add), it keeps denying my information as invalid even though it is correct!

To test if Neopets forgot my account info, I bought something in the NC mall, entered my password, it went through, and the purchase was successful. But if I log out, will I be able to get back in!? I know somebody else here was having this problem earlier with logging in. Should I file a help ticket?

Well,I never had a problem like yours,but I think you should if they problem keeps happening.So I think you should contact them and they might solve your problem.If that doesn't work,then see if your internet connection is working.If it is,then it could be a glitch/bug.So I recommend you contacting them with a help ticket first.

Sent a help ticket, now I'm just waiting for a response....>.>

hmm,ok...im not sure if it might work but they might help fix the problem.-_-'

You should probably file a ticket just to be safe. It may just be because of the new updates, things may be malfunctioning a little.

Whoops, well never mind this. Good luck! :P

the reason might be because it first came out?well...its my first time seeing it...also,congrats on your 5th neopet space!(if you get membership)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Don't double post, there's an edit button on the lower right corner of your post that you can use to add more info to your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

the reason might be because it first came out?well...its my first time seeing it...also,congrats on your 5th neopet space!(if you get membership)

Thank you! I plan on moving one of my side pets to my main.

Thank you! I plan on moving one of my side pets to my main.

your welcome.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure your posts are at 7 words or more, quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I can't access My Support for my ticket status. It either redirects me to the Neopet's homepage, the main Help page, or an Error page. Sending them a ticket on that did not help because they had no Bug Reports concerning the Help Center area.

TNT STILL has not responded to my ticket yet. I've logged out, tried my password on User Prefs, bought something from the NC Mall, only the Transaction Log and Signup won't let me use my correct info.

Neopets just doesn't want me to buy Premium I guess. It has to be a problem on my side or the logins are glitched for me.

Did you have to enter the login page? Do I have to create a new password just to get in?

I can't access My Support for my ticket status. It either redirects me to the Neopet's homepage, the main Help page, or an Error page. Sending them a ticket on that did not help because they had no Bug Reports concerning the Help Center area.

TNT STILL has not responded to my ticket yet. I've logged out, tried my password on User Prefs, bought something from the NC Mall, only the Transaction Log and Signup won't let me use my correct info.

I have that problem as well - it used to fix itself if I kept trying but it just seems to refuse to work now. Not helpful when you want to add something to your ticket!!

And try your best,maybe you should call the computer service or like what annukii said,maybe change your password.

If it's taking them so long to respond, maybe they're trying to figure it out? Or maybe they are just ignoring me? Once I sent in a help ticket that took weeks for them to respond.

Eek, that's not cool. The ticket time isn't necessarily surprising, I've been waiting on one for over a month now, but you'd think if it involves money they'd get on it faster. About the support for tickets, though, like a few others said mine doesn't work either. I think that part of the site is just broken. Maybe someone should submit a ticket about that too.

Ok,so when they update,you might get your problem fixed.And you will also get your fifth neopet.Cool super shop wizard too!

They've sent me an update, saying the following:

"This page doesn't recognize passwords with special characters (ie. $%!&) which is a bug! We'll update the page shortly to accept these characters which should allow you to log in.

I just wanted to send you an update to let you know we've received your report, are aware of the problem and it's a priority to resolve it for you!"