I still don't get the new system

So - we're not playing against each team? We just say in one bracket the entire time and don't face off the other teams? WHAT!?

I like variety! I wanna play against ALL the teams, not just a few! Ugh I REALLY do not understand how this bracket thing works.

What about Round Four? How will the champion be determined? Will they all face off in the final round!?

This is FAR more complicated than the DRR, and I don't like it one bit. I miss the other teams!

I know I'm assuming - but I just do NOT understand. I need VISUALS. Diagrams, charts, to explain to me how it works, because no matter how it's worded, I still do not understand.

You're not dumb. I don't get it either, and I don't understand why the brackets didn't change as soon as we had played each member of ours. I'm hoping they'll switch things around in the brackets very soon as I get bored playing the same team as previously...

You don't stay with the same teams the entire time, but as the shuffle shows today, you could end up in a bracket with one or two teams more than once. I kind of agree. I don't see how this helps poorer teams. Especially poor Altador. Look at their new bracket :(

they never explained it, so how can you be dumb if you don't understand it? anyway have a look at the AC boards! no one understands it and most of us are as frustrated as hell about it. It really is no fun playing with no idea of how you're doing, when the placings are random (MQ should be in a much higher place, and so should MT), and the brackets don't seem to have any valid contribution :thumbsdown:

someone on the boards said that it could be that

Wins and Losses against other teams don't matter for anything. It's just total score for the week.

we might as well just be facing the practice team everyday. This tournament structure is dumb

in any case this guessing thing we have to do is annoying. just tell us already!

What the !!!!!!!!!!!??? we're playing the same 3 teams from the previous round again ?!! this is so dumb and unfair !!!!!!

I hope there is a mistake ... if not then I'm sending a very strong worded letter

I was truly hoping that we would somehow get to play each team twice....but that's not gonna happen :( Brightvale has already gone up against Kreludor twice and lost, now they have to play them again, when the second round is worth more points than the first?? I don't understand how this can be considered a fair system. Without getting to play each team, how can you really tell where your team stands?

This new tournament system really isn't gonna fare well against some teams. And will favor some teams greatly.

For example, if lets say some team is unlucky enough to face lets say, MI or KD for two rounds and be really unlucky to face them 3-4 times in the span of those two rounds. It's a huge blow to their standings statistics wise. So the thing TNT would do to make it more "fair" is to base it off the scores rather than win or lose.

If that's the case then why would they still show wins and losses rather than actual numbers for people to work with to make the system clearer.

And I agree, if it's all about scores now, why even bother facing other teams. Plus if it's about scores rather than actually beating the competition, this isn't really fair for those in the tough brackets who work their tails off to get sweeps and stay low in the standings while some other team in some other bracket gets a mix of wins, draws and losses but still go higher in the standings. You just aren't gonna feel as rewarded to sweep a powerhouse anymore if this is the case....heck it's not just the feeling of being less rewarding, it will literally be less rewarding in some cases.

If anything, it's more score grinding than actually outperforming the opposition if the system actually works this way. :sick02:

Ugh, yeah.... in 24 days, everyone would be able to face most other teams twice and a few only once. If some teams are already being matched up together for the third time... then this has gotten really unbalanced already. I don't like it... they should just keep things the way they are! (round robin worked well for five years, didn't it?)

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe it is fair but we can't see how because TNT hasn't explained how it works. At least give us that :( For now I'm just gonna sit here confused and keep playing...

Moltara is against the a few of the same people this time, but I'm not happy because we are going against MI today. :( That makes me both upset and excited. I love new teams, but I know they are one of the heavy hitters.

I wish TNT would just explain how this system works already....

Ugh ... Faerieland is playing Maraqua AGAIN and with Moltara in our new bracket, what are the chances we'll have to play them for a THIRD time ¬_¬

Oh jeez.. chances are you'll be playing us TWICE like last time!

Again.. stupid system. I'm so confuzzled!!!

Meh, all I can say is that I miss the DRR. If it isn't broken, don't fix it. >_>

Ironic how one of the commentators of YYB say that last line when one is on or against...was it Meridell I think.

Someone from GEARS explained the new system to me. It doesn't really make sense (as a tournament), but basically, it doesn't really matter who you play, 'cause really you're "versus" everyone in your bracket. Since it's based on scores and not beating the opponent, a lot of teams will be at a disadvantage though. :/

Like someone else said, you might as well be facing the practice team. -__-