The ALP

Matt

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Even with three of us lending Icy, there has been a long waiting list for that one these last few weeks. Your message was replied to by someone - not me, must've been either Ashley or Madison - so presumably you are on their list and just waiting for whoever has it to return it to them.

ok, i've built up a good base of clickable, a few buyable, and not too many game avatars( cause i stink at games). I want to start building pet avatars, but i'm very leery of using the neoboards, even the premium ones.

can anyone help me with where to start with ALP?

i've read the rules, etc, but still don't know where to start.

ok, i've built up a good base of clickable, a few buyable, and not too many game avatars( cause i stink at games). I want to start building pet avatars, but i'm very leery of using the neoboards, even the premium ones.

can anyone help me with where to start with ALP?

i've read the rules, etc, but still don't know where to start.

ME too!!!

i mean the avatars youve built up

ive done all the clickables and a handful of buyables(cus im not that rich because im bad at games etc.) and barely any game avatars

i also want to try to get some pet avatars, but as you can see, ive only recently joined the forums, although ive been using TDN for

about a year already.

i guess you [we, LOl] can start by getting more involved in the forums,

and posting more posts, since we need AT LEAST 25 [though usually the requirement for most pets are 150] posts

Just pets. For items, we lend anyone but we require full collateral until you have over about 90 posts, then you can request to borrow any of the unbuyable items (Icy Snowflake and up) for reduced collateral if you so wish.

Thanks. That's helpful. I know I'm going to have to be very active if I want to borrow some of those items. I'll never be able to afford full collateral.

• 1 month later...

You'd be surprised though how fast your post count does go up :) Just comment on the news every so often and help out in the help boards and you'll be there in no time. Also, remember that although the minium requirement for pet lending is 25 posts it doesn't mean you'll deffinately be lent, so it helps to not really concentrate on getting the post count and more concentrate on just being generally helpful ^_^.

Also, yeah, anybody know how close we are to the BGC? I barely have half a mill yet but its just nice to know that others can lend it :)

just saying hello! I'm new to this site, so I am trying to figure out all of the rules of lending and such...

I havent posted very much, but if I have full collateral then I can go ahead and ask to borrow somethine?

Make sure you read the ALP Rules and Procedures before asking to be lent. If you follow the instructions, full collateral should be enough to get you lent. Happy borrowing!

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am divyadamini, and I would like to borrow the "I'm Smelly" items. I have just joined "thedailyneopets forums" about 30 minutes ago. I have already told all of my friends about "thedailyneopets" and I think most of them have already joined. I made them all my neofriends on neopets. Anyway, I have the collateral of 1500 np, and I would be able to offer much more if it is necessary. I know that these items are already being lent, and I would like to "borrow" them as soon as this person is done. Is this possible?

Thank you sooo much,

divyadamini

P.S.

Is this the right place to post this???

Hi divyadamini, and welcome to the TDN Forums. You will need to PM the TDN ALP to ask to borrow something. All of the procedures for borrowing, and the link to PM the ALP can be found in the link. Happy borrowing!

thanks!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make all posts at least 7 words long.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wait a minute, the link from the borrowing procedure just takes me to the main forums page. Where do I actually post my message?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post; use the edit button if have something more to say.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.