"Bonus points?" Yooyuball..

Zooba

I just opened yooyuball and I have this green kacheek telling me I can score "bonus points on this game"

Wha...? How? When did this happen? How do I get bonus points? Not clickable, no explanation...all my previous information about the AC is now uncertain. What am I to do with myself *cough* (/dramatic exaggeration)

This is the green kacheek in question:

bonus.png

It doesn't seem to be anything to do with bonus points for us we don't think, the explanation given is:

"When you play Yooyuball today, each score you submit will be worth more than its usual value! Make the most of it, since the opposing team surely will..."

So it's possibly just in terms of scoring for team points that day...or maybe it will give more prize points? It's uncertain but I wouldn't worry about it!

It just means that the Yooyuball scores are worth bonus points. So when you submit a YYB score for your team, it's worth more points against the other team than it usually is. Of course, this applies to the other teams too. This may not seem like it makes much of a difference if everyone plays as much as they usually do, but the extra points can be the difference between a draw and a win/loss. So play as much YYB as you can today!!

• 1 year later...

Thanks for this information. I was wondering myself.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump old topics unless there is significant information to add to the topic.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.