Noob in this corner!

Hello Kiki :D Welcome to the TDN Forums! I for one am also new here, I still consider myself :)

Wow, you've been on Neo for quite a long time (; Good luck!

Thanks ... I really forgot how addictive it could be! Can take over your life sometimes cant it :weird:

God, can't it ever! lol. :D

Welcome to the forums! :3 -offers cookies-

I hope you like it here. ^_^

Hi all

Been on Neopets for quite a good many years on and off and just recently became totally addicted again and found this lovely site! So wanted to say hi!!

Hi! Welcome to TDN and Good to hear you're back on Neopets too! (Wow you have been on Neopets a while! :O )

On for almost 11 years, I've been on Neopets for only 10 years.

Most TDN users have been on Neopets for at least 5 years or more, you're not alone. There are lots of great Neopets players willing to be of assistance, I hope to see you around. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome all!!!

Yep had a account many moons back when Neopates was still pretty new in the world ... since then other things got in the way and now I'm on well deserved maternity leave (God I feel old!!) so am now spending my time getting addicted to Neopets again ... oh and being a mommy! I think we may have our youngets member join soon! 8 weeks and loves watching neopets games :laughingsmiley:

Welcome back to Neopets! When I finally logged back into my old account, I found out it got frozen. ;-; (Le sad.) All my trophies..my NP...

- Gutting!!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more, quotes do not count. Also, use the edit button instead of double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Been on Neopets for quite a good many years on and off and just recently became totally addicted again and found this lovely site! So wanted to say hi!!

Kiki x

Same here :) Hope you have tons of fun :)

Welcome back to Neopets! When I finally logged back into my old account, I found out it got frozen. ;-; (Le sad.) All my trophies..my NP...

The exact same thing happened to me I wanted to cry and then go puch neopets in the face because they wont respond to my tickets :( ;(